BTN: $14.79 - VPIP: 27, PFR: 14, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 37
      SB: $5.99 - VPIP: 40, PFR: 6, 3B: 0, AF: 4,7, Hands: 52
      Hero (BB): $6.06 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2,0, Hands: 39956
      UTG: $4.79 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 8, 3B: 2, AF: 1,5, Hands: 160
      MP: $16.87 - VPIP: 28, PFR: 21, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 29
      CO: $5.00 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 9, 3B: 8, AF: 5,0, Hands: 33

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BB with T :club: Q :club:
      4 folds, SB calls $0.03, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.10) T :diamond: 5 :club: 2 :club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.08, SB raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.08 First x/r from 8 sample, so 13%.

Turn: ($0.42) 9 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.55, Hero calls $0.55 I'm pretty sure that if I get flush, I stack him.

River: ($1.52) J :spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.45, Hero folds
  • 9 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

As long you have such assumptions then sure why not. Though could even 3bet the flop if you think he is raising loose in those spots.

Also isolate him preflop which is kinda must! :P

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

As long you have such assumptions then sure why not. Though could even 3bet the flop if you think he is raising loose in those spots.

Best Regards.
      pre: A-high is better then my QTc. Should I still raise for ,,value"?

post: From a guy like this I expect a min4bet is I 3bet. :D Why should we 3bet?
      Semibluff? Dont think so.
      Value? Marginal
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      pre: A-high is better then my QTc. Should I still raise for ,,value"?

post: From a guy like this I expect a min4bet is I 3bet. :D Why should we 3bet?
      Semibluff? Dont think so.
      Value? Marginal
      Yes, of course that's for value. Why do you think he has Ax??? Explain me!

So explain me why would you Call the turn then? You don't have the implied odds cause clearly we might be against sets which discounts a lot of our outs nor we don't have 2pair outs which you overplay. So why do you call turn and not 3bet flop?
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      So explain me why would you Call the turn then? You don't have the implied odds cause clearly we might be against sets which discounts a lot of our outs nor we don't have 2pair outs which you overplay. So why do you call turn and not 3bet flop?
      True, preflop iso a must. Thanks for being honest and harsh with me, I really love your style, and appreciate your help! :heart:

As played
      What is the purpose of the flop 3bet here? I REALLY REALLY need your help here Veriz, I have trouble gasping this FD+1 pair kind of situations. I need some of your wisdom here :s_cool:

Flop:
      1) Can we raise as a bluff?
      We have top pair-Q kicker+ flushdraw. There is no way a better hand is going to fold. KT wont fold, nor sets etc.

2) Can we bet for value?
      worse Tx, middle PPs, pure flushdraws could call. So I guess...yes?

3) Can we collect dead money?
      I do not know. Some broadways could fold, so yes I think.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      That's what I am here for, I might be sometimes harsh but that's how I am trying to motivate you. :) Especially if I see potential in a player I try to squeeze out from even more. So just a point-out that you are actually doing very good and I am pretty sure you are able to beat the limits. ;)

We most likely ain't raising as a bluff. Cause clearly we don't want to turn such a equity hand into bluff. With his min-raises it clearly could be weakness and even weaker draw/pair. Nor I wouldn't say it's dead-money cause clearly it's in the pot and the guy is willing to go for it.

If the guy would have raised lets say pot size or huge then I do agree that way ahead/behind is better. Though he shows rather weakness with his raise whilst I expect him to be raising bigger with strong made hands. Therefore I'd also just 3bet the flop for value.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze