This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New Years Eve in London

• piachu01
      piachu01
      Black
      Hello;)
      First-please dont tell me to google answer myself. I spent last hout on google and have enough:)
      Second-My question is-Is there(In London:) ) any live music show or something like that next to BigBen or in any place in center of London? I couldnt find any attractions except fireworks show. So am I that bad in google or there is nothing else than that. If there isnt please tell me which pub or club you prefer to party at that night. And obiously i should make reservation earlier, right?
      Thank you very much and sorry for my english.
  • 4 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I could not find much either :(

the best i could find was:

http://new.yearseve.org/united-kingdom/greater-london/london.html

there is generally plenty going on though
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Seemingly this website will have info on and links closer to the time, maybe around December.

http://www.london.gov.uk/nye.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by piachu01
      Hello;)
      First-please dont tell me to google answer myself. I spent last hout on google and have enough:)
      Second-My question is-Is there(In London:) ) any live music show or something like that next to BigBen or in any place in center of London? I couldnt find any attractions except fireworks show. So am I that bad in google or there is nothing else than that. If there isnt please tell me which pub or club you prefer to party at that night. And obiously i should make reservation earlier, right?
      Thank you very much and sorry for my english.
      You need to start thinking about making reservations pretty soon!!! look at clubs/pubs around westminster/Embankment(to see fireworks as well) area and find the type of club/pub/music you like and book. Dont google new years eve Google the actual pubs/clubs/eating places first and then work from there.

Roo :)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      BTW i'm staying in london myself for new years eve, to watch the fireworks and party, let me know if you want to hook up with us :)