New Years Eve in London

• piachu01
      piachu01
      Black
      Hello;)
      First-please dont tell me to google answer myself. I spent last hout on google and have enough:)
      Second-My question is-Is there(In London:) ) any live music show or something like that next to BigBen or in any place in center of London? I couldnt find any attractions except fireworks show. So am I that bad in google or there is nothing else than that. If there isnt please tell me which pub or club you prefer to party at that night. And obiously i should make reservation earlier, right?
      Thank you very much and sorry for my english.
  • 4 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I could not find much either :(

the best i could find was:

http://new.yearseve.org/united-kingdom/greater-london/london.html

there is generally plenty going on though
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Seemingly this website will have info on and links closer to the time, maybe around December.

http://www.london.gov.uk/nye.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by piachu01
      Hello;)
      First-please dont tell me to google answer myself. I spent last hout on google and have enough:)
      Second-My question is-Is there(In London:) ) any live music show or something like that next to BigBen or in any place in center of London? I couldnt find any attractions except fireworks show. So am I that bad in google or there is nothing else than that. If there isnt please tell me which pub or club you prefer to party at that night. And obiously i should make reservation earlier, right?
      Thank you very much and sorry for my english.
      You need to start thinking about making reservations pretty soon!!! look at clubs/pubs around westminster/Embankment(to see fireworks as well) area and find the type of club/pub/music you like and book. Dont google new years eve Google the actual pubs/clubs/eating places first and then work from there.

Roo :)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      BTW i'm staying in london myself for new years eve, to watch the fireworks and party, let me know if you want to hook up with us :)