This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2 K9s

• thegiver43
      thegiver43
      Bronze
      was it ok to 3-bet on that hand?
      due to straight draw i checked, to see a free card
      on turn when i hit a mid-pair i bet, to see where i stand

iPoker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - iPoker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($2.29)
      UTG ($3.44)
      MP ($2.11)
      CO ($4.61)
      Button ($2.52)
      Hero (SB) ($1.61)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9, K
      3 folds, Button bets $0.04, Hero raises to $0.12, 1 fold, Button calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.26) 8, 10, 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button checks

Turn: ($0.26) 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.14, Button calls $0.14

River: ($0.54) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $0.27, Hero folds

Total pot: $0.54 | Rake: $0.03

Results below:

Button didn't show
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

3-bet your spot is fine, although you likely get called quite often at the BU (although I would likely still 3-bet my K9s, to mix it up when I have strong hands and it plays quite good postflop).

With K high I don´t think you have that much showdown value, so I would prefer c-bet your spot,a lso you can then barrel spades, bet for value 6,J and maybe c/c with K.

Turn bet is fine, although board is a littlebit too scary to valuebet, so I aslo don´t mind c/c

River c/f is fine- he would not turn his valuehands bluffs that often that you should call with middle pair on 4-way straight

best regards,