Hi this is saxo, one of many guys who failed its shot at the nosebleed

• spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      Hey here,

I'm more on the french forum but eh its a german community and im learning german to read rilke and nietzsche in the texte. It's hard tbh. Why in the hell did i learn spanish at school ? Oh i know. Girls.

My poker story is somewhat difficult to explain by plain text as it reminds me very bad souvenirs.

Firts it begins by several deposit at everest (oh and the shasta before). Not one, several. Never understood how every guy "deposit 50 and never loooks back"

Then after some coaching i was there:

http://www.noelshack.com/2012-44-1351491870-100kbadluck.jpg

Month like this until i hit the 400k mark.

Then a shot at the 200/400 at the nosebleed and a -192 day and a lot and a lot of crying.

Move down to 5Knl and repeat ? No too many run bad

It was more like this at the 5Knl:

http://www.pokertableratings.com/ipoker-player-search/frenchfrog95

I decide to give up, i dont want to learn PLO, i hate variance and variance loves me so nothxbye I'll go back to school to finish my degree.

2 years later i try my hand at poker again, it still so easy but it still hurts so bad. Variance is a woman. Variance is a bitch you cant slap. Why ? because it's stronger than you.

So it was this :

http://www.noelshack.com/2012-43-1351421588-broke.jpg

Now here i am. I dont know where. Maybe in Minos' labyrinth like Theuseus though I didnt meet Ariane.

Where are u? Show me the exit ! Is it going back to 10nl and grinding it back again ?
  • 8 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Good evening spaznRNMD

Wow sick story, speechless really.

Welcome to the PokerStrategy.com English community :) have you thought about making a blog here? Could track your progress as you rise from the ashes again ;) pretty sure most people here would be interested to follow.

So where do you stand now? What site(s) are you playing at? What stakes at the minute? Got any sickening bad beat hands to show us?

Hope you enjoy your stay
      Carl
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      Well actually i was here looking for a stake but I've been told you need 300 messages to post on the staking forum

So i guess my plan at the moment is to get back in shape, grind the forum and help in any way i can before someone can then help me :)

Maybe i'll try my hand at blogging, I've always wanted to be a write and I've already written some silly things about a character i've created !
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yeah 300 posts it's just one of the small steps implemented to try and help protect our members but 300 should be pretty easy to reach in not too long time.

Blogging is a great way to give yourself motivation and drive you forward to succeed as well as giving you a place to vent your frustrations if you are tilting. And just discuss poker and learn new things, i'm sure you know what ever stakes you've played, however many hands you can still always learn something new so give it a go.

Have you had a look at the hand evaluation forums? Could be a good place to start helping people out and get involved in some poker discussion
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      you should start a blog
      It will be awesome to see your progress
      Good luck man
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      +1 for starting a blog. :)
      I want to see moar sick graphs!
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      Thanks for the great deal of encouragement guys.

It really does change me from France. At the moment I'm thinking about going to Thailand to escape the shitty french winter and then go to argentina or mayhe germany so I can finally learn deutsch !

I've begun posting stories on my blog, its here:

Adrian Jones' Diary

I'll try to make it a mix between life stories and poker stories when I find myself with a roll !
    • bladrak
      bladrak
      Bronze
      Hey this is SPAZRMND

I've posted my staking request with an old account :) I wish I had my old screenname tho ! Is that even possible ?

check it out Winning 1000nl+ player looking for a stake at 400+ and some tourney on euro sites
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      I confirm its me :)