Rakeback questions.

• OoT4NKoO
      OoT4NKoO
      Bronze
      Good morning,

I've been playing some zoom poker as of late...I had $50 I had forgotten about sat in my stars account so I thought I'd try it out, I'm currently at 11BB/100 over a very small sample.

My questions are; firstly, is rakeback that important at microstakes? Secondly, when I start playing properly again in a couple of weeks at NL10 would it be more sensible to play at unibet where I receive 30% RB + FDB or continue to play rush poker at stars, where I can get a lot more volume and always have traffic. Just to give you an idea of volume; I would be playing around 30k-35k hands per month on unibet.

Thanks

T4NK
  • 2 replies
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      First of all don't look at your winrate if you don't have a good samplesize. It's useless and it will only make you feel bad if it drops later.

Rakeback is very important at all stakes as it will- wait for it- increase your winnings! Micro limit rake is insane and you should always get the best rakeback deal possible. Let's say you are a 4BB/100 longtime winner. If your rakeback would increase that by just 1BB that's huge and usually you can get more than that.

As for your second question: play the format that you enjoy the most. If it was up to me I would chose Unibet.
    • OoT4NKoO
      OoT4NKoO
      Bronze
      Thank you for your reply. What are your thoughts on "propping", it seems very lucrative, 105% rakeback, by following very simple rules, such as; no heads-up cash play, no taking the final seat at a table and starting fresh tables instead of joining nearly full tables.

Has anyone done this before? I would like to read your views.

Thanks

T4NK