50$ bonus and long time ago created account

• ThaNukks
      ThaNukks
      Bronze
      Hello Fellas!

I have some questions, long time ago I made accounts to play freerolls and to see the graphical interface. And now its time to choose the platform for this 50$ bonus or however we call it. I have Barely logged into those pokerrooms... is it possible to delete those accounts via support by explaining the situation?

I just wonda if anyone of ya have had the same problem?

k1ng regards,

:spade: ThaNukks :spade:
  • 4 replies
    • Nazzor
      Nazzor
      Bronze
      Hi ThaNukks,

Do not take anything of what I'm about to say for granted, but as far as I know such action is not possible. It would seems like a great thing to be displayed on "Chose your platform for starting capital" page as many people fall in love with some poker platforms.. Plus many people on the forum asked "Can I get 50$ on this account" etc. , and there weren't answers like "Yeah, just call the support, re-register, and you're off to a great start" :P

Anyway, just ask for a mod to answer you so you can be sure, but I don't think that's possible..

I wish you the best possible start!
      Best regards,
      -Nazzor
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ThaNukks,

It really depends on the site on which you want to receive the starting capital, and whether your old accounts were play-money or real-money accounts. PartyPoker for example will often close old playmoney accounts if write an e-mail to their support. Sites like Stars or Full-Tilt are most strict in this regard.

At Titan poker you might also be able to have your playmoney account re-tracked in order to receive capital on it - but would need to contact their support.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Supports in general do not react to queries from Play Money account owners. Only when real money enters the game, you're "suddenly" noticed.

So I'd suggest you create a new account with the PS referral code, get your bonus, play a bit and never ever log into your old account again. Eventually you can also mail the support after some time and tell them that you have forgotten about the old Play Money account and would like to have it deleted because you don't want to risk being banned.

That's how I did it with Full Tilt at least. ;) Well, sort of... I had 3 accounts on FT, 2 of them Play Money-only. I don't have money on my "real" account yet, but I still got the support to delete the other two. You just have to be friendly, explain the situation and at least try to write in proper English.

I know, for most that's rather difficult nowadays... :rolleyes:
    • ThaNukks
      ThaNukks
      Bronze
      Thanks Folks!