All outa cash

• thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      I have been playing poker for a couple of years and think that I am getting quite good at it. Unfortunately the other day I lost my whole bankroll due to bad bahhhhd beats. My pocket AA lose to trip 77 2K7 44. Usually when you have a bad beat you rub it off and play again. Only a couple hands after, a similar thing happened. One bad night and I lost all my strat-money. Are there any ways of getting a new bankroll-- I can guaruntee victory overall this time :)
      And plus! I bought a strategy guide from a poker pro.
  • 5 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Nope, you cant have a new bankroll. Use the taf system, or deposit your own money. But be sure to read the articles,especially the one called "bankroll management". You dont need a "strategy guide from a poker pro",whatever that means, for the lower limits.
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      I have used the TAF system and have $10.00 on my PS account. How do I use that money on the site?
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      You can't use it before you have $ 50 TaF money. :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello thedahl,

Sorry to hear you have lost all your starting capital- but this is usually not only the cause of 'bad beats' but also lacking bankroll management - as well as other assorted leaks. I strongly suggest for you to re-read articles, study videos and to work on improving your game.

During the time you are doing this you can try to bring your friends to PokerStrategy using our TAF system. Once you have over $50 on your TAF account you can transfer it to a PokerSite.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Danovits
      Danovits
      Bronze
      By the sounds of it you played at a level you shouldnt have been playing at. I have been building BR`s from small starting BRs before, usually without a problem so decided I wanted to go for the pokerstrategy.com as well. My system is not a hundred percent similar to pokertrategy`s system, I will admit that, but it has always worked for me and I will stick to it. However it took me about a week and I had lost all 50$ unfortunately. I know what I am doing, so im sorry to say, this was just one of those very unlucky streaks, but thats poker and you just have to get used to it. Once I get my new credit card I will start again as it is a good way to earn extra money.

Wish you all the best!