Ongame Network $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $8.88 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 17, 3B: 6, AF: 3.1, Hands: 55375
      BTN: $18.75 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 19, 3B: 5, AF: 3.3, Hands: 27472
      Hero (SB): $11.29 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 15, 3B: 7, AF: 2.2, Hands: 92598
      BB: $9.82 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 17, 3B: 7, AF: 2.9, Hands: 36008
      UTG: $12.23 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 16, 3B: 7, AF: 3.0, Hands: 61485

Pre Flop: ($0.25) Hero is SB with K :spade: K :club:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.75, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.45

Flop: ($1.70) Q :heart: J :heart: 3 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, BTN calls $1.20

Turn: ($4.10) J :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $2.38, Hero calls $2.38

River: ($8.86) 7 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $14.42, Hero folds

Final Pot: $8.86
      (Rake: $0.54)

I misclicked to raise so little, don't look at that :D
      Good fold? I slow checked twice and called not intantly on turn
  • 4 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ezeras
      okay :rolleyes:

as played, definitely also bet the turn.

he should call your 3bet with a really wide range against your small 3bet (maybe even full range) so there's value from Qx, flushdraws, KT.
      if he calls and the river bricks like this i'd probably go for a c/c against missed draws, if he has the Jx well played sir.

i'd probably still call the river as played because you showed significant weakness and his value range is pretty narrow.
      are these anon tables? otherwise it seems like you have quite some hands on the guy, so some extra stats and personal reads and dynamics could easily influence the decision.
    • ezeras
      ezeras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      Originally posted by ezeras
      okay :rolleyes:

as played, definitely also bet the turn.

he should call your 3bet with a really wide range against your small 3bet (maybe even full range) so there's value from Qx, flushdraws, KT.
      if he calls and the river bricks like this i'd probably go for a c/c against missed draws, if he has the Jx well played sir.

i'd probably still call the river as played because you showed significant weakness and his value range is pretty narrow.
      are these anon tables? otherwise it seems like you have quite some hands on the guy, so some extra stats and personal reads and dynamics could easily influence the decision.

I have bought some hands from sites that is why so many hands I have on him... steal on BTN 46% and fold to resteal 63% he is very very aggressive on flop and turn (55% and 39%) but on river he isn't aggressive (21%). He would have quite range of hands like draws and something like that, also would have many times Jx, a set, with a set he would raise me, with draws I would think either, so if he called on flop I believe he would have medium pair (like J) he often floats. Although, I don't think he has balls to bluff on the river after I long thinked checked like I would bet... (he also betted almost instantly). And that all in size, it looks like he wants to scare me but I would think he wants just to look like this as a bluff...(or maybe not :D , if he's good I would say it 100% but he isn't a winner, more likely breakeven player) I don't know, very ugly situation... I guess I should bet on turn or check raise all in because he floats a lot? If i bet on turn, would I be commited to the pot to such aggressive player? what I would do on river and if any draw completes? Can he have a draw in these spots? (I think he would raise on flop)
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      55% and 39% doesn't look very aggressive to me. :f_biggrin:
      55% is fairly standard but 39% is quite on the passive side. 21% is definitely on the passive side :f_biggrin:

still these stats may not mean much, ie it may mean that he just bets a lot and doesn't actually raise often.
      more interesting are the specific stats, how often does he fold to cbets? how often does he actually raise a cbet? how often does he bet ip vs missed cbet?

if you really want to get into his head you can apply some filters in his data and try to get an idea as to what he likes to raise with, if he bluffs his missed draws often and such.
    • ezeras
      ezeras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      55% and 39% doesn't look very aggressive to me. :f_biggrin:
      55% is fairly standard but 39% is quite on the passive side. 21% is definitely on the passive side :f_biggrin:

still these stats may not mean much, ie it may mean that he just bets a lot and doesn't actually raise often.
      more interesting are the specific stats, how often does he fold to cbets? how often does he actually raise a cbet? how often does he bet ip vs missed cbet?

if you really want to get into his head you can apply some filters in his data and try to get an idea as to what he likes to raise with, if he bluffs his missed draws often and such.
      He Cbets a lot about 70-80% flop and turn, but passive on river. like float and bet missed Cbet. but like I said he is very passive on river...