Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $5.00 - VPIP: 30, PFR: 24, 3B: 5, AF: 5,3, Hands: 92
      BTN: $5.07 - VPIP: 54, PFR: 26, 3B: 14, AF: 1,7, Hands: 111
      SB: $2.48 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 3,0, Hands: 107
      Hero (BB): $5.26 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2,0, Hands: 40699
      UTG: $12.69 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 17, 3B: 10, AF: 3,2, Hands: 151

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BB with K :heart: A :diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.15, 1 fold, BTN raises to $0.40, 1 fold, Hero ?

I think calling, and stacking a dominated hand is a good idea.
      OR 4bet push?

Both of them look enticing.
  • 10 replies
    • dienaszaglis
      dienaszaglis
      Bronze
      I think, 4b and going broke, especially vs BU is standard.
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      There's just that UTG mixing up the soup, so you could flat call this hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Being OOP vs both opponents? Not really that good idea, rather just 4bet it vs the BTN and take him down right there. We don't want to donate the money into the pot and then UTG goes for 4bet himself.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Being OOP vs both opponents? Not really that good idea, rather just 4bet it vs the BTN and take him down right there. We don't want to donate the money into the pot and then UTG goes for 4bet himself.

Best Regards.
      If we hit TPTK, then we are going to stack so many dominated hands, which could easily fold preflop. I doubt UTG is going to call with AQ-AT after I 4bet. BU is a fish, he easily goes broke with TP I think.

4betting may look too strong even for a fish though, could fold his crappy hands.

If we call and UTG 4bets, we wont fold, we simply go broke. He could defend with TT-JJ aswell by 4betting.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      If we hit TPTK, then we are going to stack so many dominated hands, which could easily fold preflop. I doubt UTG is going to call with AQ-AT after I 4bet. BU is a fish, he easily goes broke with TP I think.

4betting may look too strong even for a fish though, could fold his crappy hands.

If we call and UTG 4bets, we wont fold, we simply go broke. He could defend with TT-JJ aswell by 4betting.
      C'mon? Why would UTG call the 3bet there. He will get PERFECT odds with any PPs and especially if you also call then even better hands for wider range. I'd never-ever fold being UTG and having decent implied odds hand. Also you may just waste the money into the pot whilst UTG may decide to 4bet.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.

C'mon? Why would UTG call the 3bet there. He will get PERFECT odds with any PPs and especially if you also call then even better hands for wider range. I'd never-ever fold being UTG and having decent implied odds hand. Also you may just waste the money into the pot whilst UTG may decide to 4bet.
      Why do we 'donate' money if UTG 4bets? I'm not folding, so i'm not putting in any dead money.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.

Why do we 'donate' money if UTG 4bets? I'm not folding, so i'm not putting in any dead money.
      Call/Folding is not donating money into the pot?
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      I'm not going to fold this preflop by any means.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      "if you are planning to call, it's probably a good spot to raise yourself!"
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      "if you are planning to call, it's probably a good spot to raise yourself!"
      That's pretty much it. :P Vs a maniac we could even ship da money. :D