spaznRNMD
      Basic
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Your images! You need you add IMG and /IMG in [ ] not URL /URL.

Originally posted by spaznRNMD

PS: I cant make the picture show bythemselves, it makes me on life tilt. Please help.

Odd blog. And no offense to you but if you are going to write walls of text like you have done then I would suggest you run it through a spell checker, and also format the text into paragraphs. That being said, good luck with whatever it is you are doing!

MMB
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      You need to have at least bronze status to post images :)

You can gain bronze status by playing at a tracked account or by buying a status in our points store ;)

Gary
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spaznRNMD
      As my future novel doesnt seem to inspire any followers (which isnt a good thing for a writer), lets make things interesting and talk about my poker story.

I think if you want some followers you should start by talking about poker, we are a poker forum after all :) people will soon start flooding here if you tell us more about your poker story and then you can start introducing your other writing once people are on board :)
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hehe, hi there and welcome to our blog section!

despite some grammar issues (i'm sorry i had to mention it. i'm somewhat annoying that way)you sure do have an interesting way of writing. am i the only one who thinks its funny you wanted to play poker to pay for fancy haircuts? :D

btw, it would really help attract readers if you had some images to split your walls of text. if you already have a gold status pokerstrategy account, why are you using this basic one? log into your old account, then just change the language from the menu (upper right side of this page), pick "English", and voila! you are here in our community and can put pictures as you wish. Sorry for the inconvenience but "basic" accounts cannot post the images because of the possibility of massive spam issues on the forum.

if you are having issues with that, just holler and we'll try to help. :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      oh wendy your back :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi dwyt, :D your namechange confuses me.

sorry for the blog hijack spaznRNMD (that's a giant mouthful if you ask me. do you have a simpler name/nickname you'd like to be called?)
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      ;
    • bladrak
      bladrak
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hehe, hi there and welcome to our blog section!

despite some grammar issues (i'm sorry i had to mention it. i'm somewhat annoying that way)you sure do have an interesting way of writing. am i the only one who thinks its funny you wanted to play poker to pay for fancy haircuts? :D

btw, it would really help attract readers if you had some images to split your walls of text. if you already have a gold status pokerstrategy account, why are you using this basic one? log into your old account, then just change the language from the menu (upper right side of this page), pick "English", and voila! you are here in our community and can put pictures as you wish. Sorry for the inconvenience but "basic" accounts cannot post the images because of the possibility of massive spam issues on the forum.

if you are having issues with that, just holler and we'll try to help. :)

smiles,
      wendy
      Thats why this guy is a mod !
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic