CO: $5.40
      BTN: $5.05
      SB: $4.20
      BB: $3.85
      UTG: $4.63
      UTG+1: $7.23

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has A:spade: J:heart:

Note: Villan is super aggresive and he goes in all-in to many times and play very small (<50%) when he have a hand. My game play is play is to get much money into the pot and make him bluff with all-in if I hit. I have a feeling that he play as in "super system" advise. He hammer the pot and goes all-in after he have seen weakness, even when he have limped into the pot OOP.

UTG raises to $0.15, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.44, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.29

Flop: ($0.95, 2 players) 5:spade: 3:diamond: 4:spade:

Note: I guess that I change my plan here by Cbet on very dry board. The mini reraise is hard. I put him on a Ax, Kx that he called my reraise but I really can't be sure. He play very aggressive and I really have hard time to put him on any hand here. I call the mini reraise because it's mini. But I'm not sure what to do.

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.68, UTG raises to $1.36, Hero calls $0.68

Turn: ($3.67, 2 players) A:club:

Note: figure that he would play all-in if he was bluff not a mini raise. He takes the lead(Is that right word?) when the aces come on the turn, and no all-in move so, I'm 80% sure that he have Ax. Being so loose I think that I dominate him. So I want to put him all in.

UTG bets $0.55, Hero calls $0.55

River: ($4.77, 2 players) K:heart:

Note: I think that maybe my all-in move is lite to big. I have kind of a tight image so I think that instead should bet $2 and let his aggrestion do the rest by rerasing. He can be sceard of by the king if he put me on AK.

UTG bets $0.55, Hero raises to $2.77 and is all-in, UTG calls $1.73 and is all-in

Hero shows A:spade: J:heart: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 68%, Flop 24%, Turn 11%)
      UTG shows 5:heart: A:heart: (Two Pair, Aces and Fives) (Pre 32%, Flop 76%, Turn 89%)
      UTG wins $8.94
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mateuszrybinski,

You clearly can't call the flop cause for the GS you don't have implied odds. And how many worse hands do you even see paying you there on the river? :f_eek:

Best Regards.