This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Looking for short term NL10 SH Zoom stake.

• Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback Thread

Hello all,

I'm looking for a short term stake for SH NL10 Zoom. Basically I've run way under EV this month at NL10/NL25 Zoom and it's destroyed my bankroll, so would like a short term stake to help me get a bankroll back together and to provide some profit to any backers.

I would like to suggest a length of 50k hands which should take me between one and two weeks to complete. I think that 20 buy ins should be more than sufficient so full stake would be $200. Profits are to be split 50/50. FPP's will be used to play the 235 hyper sats (my cash rate in these is 38%) and the T$ will be converted on here and again split 50/50.

My NL10/25 Zoom graph this month. I would like stress how badly I've run even without factoring in the huge difference between all in EV and profit.

My last ~100k hands at NL10

I have also put a lot of work into my game since playing these hands using HEM and have found a lot of spots where i was leaking money. In terms of communication with stakers I am happy to stay contactable on Skype for the duration of the stake and I will also post updates in my blog at least every other day.

You can also look at my blog to get an impression of how I play, the link is in my signature. In regard to my lowish post count, I have been a member of this site for over 3 years now and assure you that access to free coaching videos alone, without even factoring in the forums, is worth far more to me than scamming anybody.

I would like to keep the stake to 1-2 stakers if possible, so will give those offering the full stake or larger amounts priority.

Thanks for any interest.
  • 3 replies