FTP edge?

• martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Just went on the site expecting to be able to dl the software and play for play money when I saw this page on the site:

FTP edge

If all these benefits are for real and above the normal ftp points for cash thing, this seems good value imo
  • 10 replies
    • nabokow
      nabokow
      Bronze
      looks good for those, who play at stars NL16-NL25 and are not able to reach platinum status, rake requierements are lower for 25-30pct rb.

those players would probably buy 100 dollar bonus, which means they ll get 25pct + 3.5pct
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      Indeed, if you are playing nl25 FTP would be a better site than PS. If you rake 25$/day in average over a 100-day period, you will get diamond status which means 25% rakeback plus around 4% in the diamond vip shop, where you can buy cash bonuses.

Over a 30-day period, you will instead need to rake 35$/day in average to get diamond status over a month.

On top of that, if you had an active iron man mid-year bonus before the shutdown, you will be able to clear that one out (non-deductable, if i've understood things correctly). Also, in december, there will be another promotion called "deal me in".

So its not all that bad, the earlier FTP had higher returns but for players not reaching supernova on stars, this is a great alternative. We also don't know about the facts concerning the "similar program to black card" which they will implement.

edit: Does anyone know if they will use the "Rush week" promotion that still are up on their webpage? This will increase rakeback even more. I'm a bit confused since the dates are from 2011, but if they don't plan to use this promotion - it should have been taken down by now.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Check Rush Week page. It has June dates all over because it was running before shut down and there is still money to be paid for it and the freeroll imo.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      More details here. http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions/ironman

If you had an Ironman status in 2011, you get an automatic membership to Edge at a level that reflects your I/m status.

Regards
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Tim :)
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Does anyone think the 25 points daily edge MTT is worth it?
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Check Rush Week page. It has June dates all over because it was running before shut down and there is still money to be paid for it and the freeroll imo.
      Did you ask support if we will still get the money? Hope so, another $100 won't hurt. :)

EDIT: Just sent support an email, waiting for reply.
    • DrDarkK
      DrDarkK
      Bronze
      Interesting article here posted by Pokerfuse (not their article it seems) which compares all the rakes and rewards of the Pokersites: Rakeback Comparison
    • Guthans
      Guthans
      Silver
      Originally posted by DrDarkK
      Interesting article here posted by Pokerfuse (not their article it seems) which compares all the rakes and rewards of the Pokersites: Rakeback Comparison
      The nuts, thanks alot!
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      so just to be clear for me to earn platinum as i am now gold i need to rake 35 dollars a day from today ( 15 march) to 15 april correct? and then once there to maintain just keep at 35 dollars a day?