Hot 11 final table

• Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Silver
      I happen to have a recording of a hot11 win, the question to you guys is whether or not should I upload it?
      I would like to know if anyone is interested.
      Also, in case I decide to upload it should I add some music, try and do a commentary or silence is golden? It is 22 minutes long.
  • 15 replies
    • MrS212i
      MrS212i
      Bronze
      Firsty WD on your achievement! Im sure alot of people would love to see how you succesfully ended the MTT.

Comment on your thought process you had when making each action on the final table. IMO this would be the better option and you'll get the best information, in return from the forum.
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Silver
      Wonder if I bump this, will more people be interested?...
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Hey Mikus :)

Congratulations for your win!
      I am sure that a lot of people are interested in such a video - especially if you are commenting it and presenting your thought process as well.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Silver
      Allrighty then I gonna give commentating a shot when I end my current session.
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Yeah would be verry nice to see! :)
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Silver
      Well here it is guys.. It's bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzQv17-87QQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YER5tJaTXZ8
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      Cool, gonna have a watch @ it later!
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Silver
      Well played, gratz on the win! I got some comments on the play.

Video 1.

3:22 I fold the 83o. You need 30% equity to break even, and 83o barely has that vs a very wide range. You don't need the extra chips and it's better to just let him get the blind rather than give him a good chance of doubling.

5:52 I am jamming that A9o so hard. UTG has 3BBs and is just about to hit the BB, I know it is final table bubble but he is shoving any A and any K there at LEAST, as well as a load of suited cards that you beat. You only need 34% equity to make it a break even chip-ev call, and you are ahead of his range anyway.

7:30 You talk about folding T4o to keep your image away from being a maniac, I think that is a really good reason to miss out on +EV spots to get more value later. You definitely don't want to be seen as shoving 90% of hands even tho those guys know you are shoving v wide anyway :P It gets you a little bit more fold equity later, and less spite calls haha.

9:00 You say that 66 might be a bad call in the BB BvB 10BB effective stack as chip leader. I am so happy to get it in with 66 vs a 10BB SB shove! He is probs shoving 60% or so.

Video 2.

9:00 Could you ever jam over with 86s with all that dead money in the pot?
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Silver
      at 5:52 I rather fold anything but monsters and keep the guys short stacked than flip it and risk making our stacks somewhat even

the call with 66 at 9:00 is correct but my point is that I'm basically always flipping in that spot and those 10bb he was holding was 3rd or 4th stack at the time, I'm never folding that spot though

video 2, 9:00 I don't think jam is necessary there, I would much more like a call and checking it down (bluffing the othert guy if necessary)
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Silver
      I know what you're saying about flips, but when you're that far ahead in those 2 situations with that much dead money in the pot from blinds and antes, I think calling them flips is misrepresenting the scenarios. 5:52 is just too good a spot to pass up imo.
    • crownster
      crownster
      Bronze
      Thanks for the video, good stuff!

Some stupid questions: how do you do such a video? can you reconvert your handhistory that its on an actual table again or do you have to start recording during the game?
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      I watched the videos and I liked your play.

Good stuff and hopefully we'll be seeing more videos from you!
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Originally posted by crownster
      Thanks for the video, good stuff!

Some stupid questions: how do you do such a video? can you reconvert your handhistory that its on an actual table again or do you have to start recording during the game?
      You can use "Universal Replayer" for the conversion of your hand histories. Afterwards you can just film the table using camtasia for example. You can find both programs via google.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • crownster
      crownster
      Bronze
      Thank you very much Asaban!
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Silver
      I recorded this one as I played with camstudio and put together with commentary in windows movie maker.

Camtasia is really good but it's also very expensive, I'm recording some tournaments with it while my free trial lasts :D