When Skrill (moneybookers) will in fulltilt as a payment option ?

• arifulnr
      arifulnr
      Bronze
      Today i visited fulltilt that is no option for Skrill (moneybookers) yet. when i can use Skrill on fulltilt ? :f_cry:
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello arifulnr,

I think this question is perfect to ask FTP about because I think others will want to know the same thing. Would you be so kind and email them and let us know whether they plan to introduce this withdrawal option or not?

Thank you :)
      Ingrid
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hello arifulnr,

I think this question is perfect to ask FTP about because I think others will want to know the same thing. Would you be so kind and email them and let us know whether they plan to introduce this withdrawal option or not?

Thank you :)
      Ingrid
      PS.com should have done their homework better, even if you hate FTP atm. Those questions were answered on October 8th already:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=34194041&postcount=1

Check the October 8th update, more specifically, question nr. 8.

8. Will there be deposit/withdraw option for Moneybookers (Skrill)?

- Yep.

Kind Regards,

Jkob.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks for helping out Jkob and for pointing us to the right direction. However, I can not be sure that everything that has been written will be correct at the time of the launch and Skrill is also not available in many countries.

Once again, I only direct you guys to FTP customer support because I believe they can provide you with correct facts rather than me stating something that might have had changed since. I apologize for not having to look into this better.
    • arifulnr
      arifulnr
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone for Answer.