This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ft balances

• moneyback88
      moneyback88
      Basic
      The balance that we see now in our ft accounts is the true balance? If we were requested a withraw, which never happened but it was on hold, we will have our money returned or the money during withdrawls are included in the current balance?
  • 3 replies
    • levieyyz
      levieyyz
      Bronze
      I had a pending withdraw when ft was closed down. As far as infomation was given, these funds would be returned to balance. Or so they say, mine have not. I emailed support and they requested info on such withdraw. Luckly for me i saved the origanal email from withdraw with the transaction number on it. I am wondering if anyone else was missing pending withdraws, and didnt save the infomation needed now to get them returned. Is this a ploy hoping there will be many who didnt and there for held back all moneys involved with pending withdraws so they can get away without paying back thoughs moneys.
    • Stabillo
      Stabillo
      Silver
      I got my pending withdraw back.
    • pbijvoet
      pbijvoet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stabillo
      I got my pending withdraw back.
      This