LadbrokesPoker

• 2 replies
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      They've just updated their software and it plays very nicely. This is the 2d classic version. They also offer a cool 3d version, which is a little gimmicky and may annoy you after a while, but its fun for a bit. Ive returned to the 2d version though for multi-tabling and stuff.

You can deposit using paypal, which is excellent! Not many sites offer this.

The fish are plentiful, you just gotta be patient with em. They've added a new buddy feature so you can add em to your list, search for them when you get on and rinse them dry!

I'd definitely recommend it!
    • Cagey75
      Cagey75
      Bronze
      Ladbrokes is the only site I found that allowed direct transfers from my bank account over. I also live close to a Ladbrokes betting shop where you can deposit into your account direct, and also withdraw direct from the shop.

The only other site I can do this with is Boylesports.

As for the layout on ladbrokes, they've recently changed to prima style skins, I preferred their own unique look, if you've played any prima sites you'll be familiar with the whole layout, their lobby is still in their own style though.

LOTS of donks and fish over there,