Poker770 Shop

• bobbywelsh
      bobbywelsh
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Anyone had any problems buying reload bonuses from the shop. I dont seem to have a "Add to Basket" option?

I contacted Poker770 The advised I had to go in via Google Chrome or Firefox... I tried this and while the layout is different there is still no "Add to Basket" option?

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey bobby,

Try clear cookies etc..?

Buying re-load bonuses you mean exchange your points to cash bonuses?
      You can also email them on commandes@poker770.com and include the amount which you'd like to purchase.

I hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Used to have the exactly same problem, then contacted the live chat on their site, they asked me for my username, they told me to refresh the shop, the prices suddenly appeared and so did the "Add to basket" option :)
    • bobbywelsh
      bobbywelsh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hey bobby,

Try clear cookies etc..?

You can also email them on commandes@poker770.com and include the amount which you'd like to purchase.

I hope this helps.
      Ingrid
      Hi Ingrid, thats correct "Buying re-load bonuses you mean exchange your points to cash bonuses?" is it wrong for me to do this? Should I be using the points for something else?

I emailed the commandes address, they advised I MUST get through shop, only hard CASH can be requested by email/live chat?

@ Tunatic I tried contacting them the couldnt do anything apart from asking for a screen dump and refering to IT Dept?

Thanks
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bobbywelsh
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hey bobby,

Try clear cookies etc..?

I hope this helps.
      Ingrid
      Hi Ingrid, thats correct "Buying re-load bonuses you mean exchange your points to cash bonuses?" is it wrong for me to do this? Should I be using the points for something else?

I emailed the commandes address, they advised I MUST get through shop, only hard CASH can be requested by email/live chat?

@ Tunatic I tried contacting them the couldnt do anything apart from asking for a screen dump and refering to IT Dept?

Thanks

I'm not sure what the best way to get most value from the Poker770 vip system is but i think Ingrid was just making sure she was talking about the same thing as you :)

Anyone else know is swapping points for cash bonuses the best way to go on 770?

Strange how its not working though i can't really think of anything to suggest send the support the screen shot and hopefully they can sort it out for you. Let us know what they say
    • bobbywelsh
      bobbywelsh
      Bronze
      Hi Carl, sorry it wasnt cash it was a Bonus Reload I was looking to buy - works out at bout double the value of the cash alternative. :-)