[NL2-NL10] [Fr] Nl2 66 31-10-12

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      IPoker, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $1.14 (57 bb)
      SB: $2 (100 bb)
      BB: $1.22 (61 bb)
      UTG+1: $1.39 (69.5 bb)
      UTG+2: $2.37 (118.5 bb)
      MP1: $0.97 (48.5 bb)
      Hero (MP2): $2.22 (111 bb)
      MP3: $1.08 (54 bb)
      CO: $0.91 (45.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 6 6
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.08, 3 folds

Flop: ($0.19) 5 4 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.14, CO raises to $0.30, Hero folds

I think I still bet to much of my range, this player hadn't been calling any hands yet, and my cbet was like 100% on this table, maybe he caught on to me dno, was my last hand I think.
      I should c/f the flop here, I don't generate enough FE against this type of player or?

*edit
      Just saw I also had a 100% steal from SB, guess I thought he would fold oftent enough :P

Villain:
  • 9 replies
    • Gnama
      Gnama
      Bronze
      I don't think you can base your decisions on the stats when you've only played 43 hands against villain.
      I think it's a good fold, considering that villain might go broke at the turn.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hey Resilence,

This should a nice fold even a standard with the information we have. We simply cant continue against his raise and on the other hand our hand should be good enough to Cbet both flop and most turns. Well played!

Best regards,

Btw. hopefully you dont mind me evaluating your hands but I have the most knowledge in FR so I kinda also mostly take FR hands. Also your hands seem to be decent moving up soon? ;)
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      I really enjoy your reviews and hopefully you will continue evaluating me, been somewhat of a lil fan of you when I started my poker journey :P

And thanks for all the words you say, really appreciated that you think I play somewhat decent :D it boosted my confidence more than you can emagine :f_biggrin:

About the moving up, I've been playing NL4 for a bit, I just think I did it wrong, was stepping on grounds I was not ready for, had some shots at 6max NL4 was running fine for a while, then dissaster struck and I hit a major downswing. (-i made one more mistake of seeing my graph all together with all my plays and it looked really bad MSS/BSS NL4/NL2 SH) so yeah I'm going to stick with one tactic (FR) till atleast I'm at NL10 :f_p:

Playing NL2 again to boost my confidence and manage my tilt issues, think I'll atleast see how this month will be going then I'll take some shots on nl4 again... (bankroll is still for NL4, but doesn't feel so good because its still there from freerolls :P )

Also a bit cheaper to do the big mistakes on nl2 :P they do occational happen, also ones I knew I shouldn't be doing...

I just need to get back up again ;)
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Well, just keep this play level and you are gonna be pretty soon on NL10. Just post hands and try to improve and believe me it is not that hard. Keep up the good work. ;)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Resilence,

Cbetting is pretty standard here, though I am not really big fan of folding. :D I'd SHIP DA MONEY vs his stack whilst assuming he may also min-raise there with just Ace high with his GS. Vs that range we have pretty good equity.

Best Regards.
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      I see your point, took it to equilap against his range, I'm quite a favour, but I suppose he could call with lower pp, against me? even tho against all pp I'm slight favour.
      But not sure how much I like the variance :P

But genreally I'm a bit scared in these situations, seems I've been at the wrong side of the curve way to many times for my likeings. :P
      I'll try it next time maybe :f_p:

Just assumed this player would be holding a strong hand when betting the flop, but yes I suppose he could be doing it with a GS, but also a stronger pair?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Resilence
      I see your point, took it to equilap against his range, I'm quite a favour, but I suppose he could call with lower pp, against me? even tho against all pp I'm slight favour.
      But not sure how much I like the variance :P

But genreally I'm a bit scared in these situations, seems I've been at the wrong side of the curve way to many times for my likeings. :P
      I'll try it next time maybe :f_p:

Just assumed this player would be holding a strong hand when betting the flop, but yes I suppose he could be doing it with a GS, but also a stronger pair?
      We have most likely the equity easily to ship da money here. ;) And expect to be often ahead.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Resilence,

I'd SHIP DA MONEY vs his stack

Best Regards.
      Guess his stack is something I oversaw being on holiday. Definitely true and my bad! Sorry mate!
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      hehe no problem, it happens :f_love: