Withdrawal processing time?

• sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      So just recently (a month or so) i started playing on Unibet. Made a deposit with Skrill, verified my account and almost cleared the FDB. Made a withdrawal a week ago on Skrill and it said that it takes up to 48 hours to be processed?? Sent an email to their support couple of days ago about the delay and they said it should be approved shortly on their end but still nothing.
      Is this normal for withdrawing on Unibet or is it just the first time? How long it takes on avg? Fwiw i still haven't cleared my FDB completely if that makes a difference

p.s.
      (not related)
      where is the money from the top250 promotion paid out to? i have a few acc tracked to pstrategy..

Thanks
  • 12 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi sk345di,

I made a withdrawal to Skrill on Unibet previously and it took around 48 hours if I remember correctly.

Hopefully the money will be there for you very soon. This is certainly an exceptional case and not normal. Not having fully cleared your FDB will make no difference either.

I'll check back to you again about the Top250 payment :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • overlordcro
      overlordcro
      Bronze
      hi

i used to receive my withdrawals from unibet within 2-3 hours after request (skrill, neteller).

i also verified my account, sent them an ID and utility bill as soon as i registered. But when i tried to cashout larger amount (whole bankroll) they all of the sudden stopped my withdraw and requested me to send them screens of my mb and neteller account pages.

that process took about 7-9 days, even though i sent them documents instantly.

you need to contact live support and ask them if there are some issues with security department or something like that
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you overlordcro :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey sk345di,

I've contacted you on skype, let me know when you're on and we'll fix this together.

The Top250 promotion is paid out into your Tell a Friend account. :)

Ingrid
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      Thanks a lot guys... and girl :D

They already have a screen of my skrill profile page so i don't know :f_confused:

Ingrid is on the case, i am sure it will be resolved soon :s_cool:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sk345di

Ingrid is on the case, i am sure it will be resolved soon :s_cool:
      you bet! :]
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi sk345di!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with cashing out! But I'm sure Ingi will take good care of this matter!

I cashed out yesterday and received my money today :f_confused:

I got my fingers crossed for you!

RasTweet
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I signed up on unibet a couple weeks ago, deposited via skrill, never verified account etc, played until now, won a reasonable amount, asked for cashout around 5pm, and money arrived at 10pm... didn't have to send any document or ID, quite happy with this site as I thought it was going to be a pain to cash out of!
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey dadude77!

Good to see you're liking Unibet!

Don't forget that they still might ask you to confirm your ID at one stage. Which is normal of course. I guess you got kinda lucky this time.

Regards

RasTweet
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      i moved back to america, so no more unibet ;) hopefully sites here will be as easy ;)
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

Got mine today

I guess overlordcro was right they needed a week or so for a security check or smt, however they didn't need additional docs from me

Thanks Ingrid
      :f_love:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad it's all sorted for you sk345di!