Problems with Unibet tournament addons

• AQsuited28
      AQsuited28
      Basic
      Hey people,

I wanted to ask if anybody here also has problems when trying to take addon in rebuy Unibet tournaments. It seems I can not do that.

I always choose auto add-on option (with cash, not with points). But it does not want to make addon. I started to play there 10 days ago and at first there were no problems, but now it does not work. I am sure I did everything right – I have enough funds in account, I did not mess up with auto-option, I am sure I chose cash addon.

I tried today to request addon manually. It usually asks you if you want rebuy, but if you close that window, new one opens immediately asking if you want add-on. First time it worked and I have bought it, but second time add-on window did not open, tournament just started after couple of seconds. It seems I am only one having these problems as I see all my opponents rebuying and taking add-ons normally.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi AQsuited28,

Have you spoke with Unibet support regarding the issue at all?

Regards,
      Gary
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      I've had exactly the same problem. I've played hundreds of these tournaments with auto add-ons and it has always been fine, but all of a sudden it has stopped working. Rather than using cash to buy it, the software seems to be trying to use loyalty points and gives me the message "you do not have enough loyalty points ..." when it comes to the add-on round.

It's obviously a software issue or something and it damn annoying, since a few times now I've been severely handicapped by not being able to purchase any add-on at all. Like you I saw everyone else buying their add-ons as normal.

Will try it manually next time, but something is def. wrong.

----

Also: the whole site is experiencing crazy delays and lag this morning. You can't even join tables right now. They just updated their software so maybe they're having issues of some sort or another.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I believe everything is running OK now guys? Can you confirm this please :)

Gary
    • AQsuited28
      AQsuited28
      Basic
      Hi HollyMichelle.

No, I have not talked to support. First I wanted to search internet for solution and then after that talk to support. It seems to me this way is more efficient. Usually support team takes time to answer, then sometimes they give you answer you were not interested in, sometimes they don’t understand you and so on.
      OK, so we see now it is not problem in my computer, other people have it too. Yea, it is very annoying and I am thinking about not playing tournaments there anymore. Most of them are rebuy (at least those I am interested in)

I get same message “you do not have enough loyalty points”, and I have already tried to addon manually but I failed – window offering addon did not open.

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me, and huge minus for them. So I will probably just stop playing there for some time and maybe one month from now give it try again (I play mostly tournaments and I don’t play on anonymous tables, and most of there action is on them)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Fair enough AQsuited28, it looks as if it was a minor software glitch.

Kind regards,
      Gary