[Application] Autumn Millions WPT poker - Bradomurder

• bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi,

This is a $640 $1m guarantee on WPT/Party. I want to sell about 30%. Yeah it's a much higher buy-in than I usually would play but there's satellites running all the time and you cant cash-out the tickets so I assume it's not going to be anywhere near the level of a normal $640 tournament.

My nicks:
      DaNgapuhiPro (wpt)
      Bradomurder (stars/FT)

Money can be sent on stars to bradomurder (me).

For those who don't recognise my name, I have had several staking deals before and here is my feedback thread

EDIT: Forgot to add that the tournament is on sunday, 13:30 EDT
  • 8 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bradomurder
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi,

This is a $640 $1m guarantee on WPT/Party. I want to sell about 30%. Yeah it's a much higher buy-in than I usually would play but there's satellites running all the time and you cant cash-out the tickets so I assume it's not going to be anywhere near the level of a normal $640 tournament.

My nicks:
      DaNgapuhiPro (wpt)
      Bradomurder (stars/FT)

Money can be sent on stars to bradomurder (me).

For those who don't recognise my name, I have had several staking deals before and here is my feedback thread

I think that's all

Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      I'll take 2,5% if that's fine by you. Can send on skrill/neteller.

- Petteri
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      yeah skrill is fine and 2.5% ($16) is fine too.

I'll add you as a friend to give you my skrill details
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      yeah skrill is fine and 2.5% ($16) is fine too.

I'll add you as a friend to give you my skrill details
      Great! I've accepted your friend request and I look forward to hearing from you & staking you.

- Petteri
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      It's 1 1/2 hours in now. Not much to report, just over starting stack. There's about 100k worth of overlay which is good. the only dumb thing is HEM is not showing a HUD for some reason. In the process of getting the PT4 trial set up now
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      grinded up a pretty huge stack, lost half of it with JJ<ATo then another Huge chunk with QQ<JJ (J on the mofu**in river too), got crippled but managed a double up so now I'm on ~10bb still a little bit away from the money
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      the only dumb thing is HEM is not showing a HUD for some reason. In the process of getting the PT4 trial set up now

Do you have a small stakes edition of HEM?
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      na got the full version, it just bugs with WPT sometimes. Didn't really need it anyway cos I was only playing 4 tables most of the time

just busted 99 v AJ.

played well, got it in good several times and just lost. mtts gon' mtt