• majaosijek
      majaosijek
      Bronze
      can I shut down/erase account at poker 770 and latter make new one via poker strategy. because i had account at 770 much before i started participate at ps, so i was not egible to play promotional/depositors tournaments which you have at 770? thanks for answer
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello majaosijek,

re-tracking existing poker account is not allowed and definitely not advised by PokerStrategy.com. You can, however, always email our support team and ask for possibilities. :)

what do you play on Poker770?

Ingrid
    • csdark
      csdark
      Bronze
      For me also !! i wanna add poker770 account to pokerstrategy , i play tornaments , and sng at poker 770
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Once you create an account you can't retrack it! Unless the poker room changes it's mind, but they probably won't do that, there is only like 0.01% chance of that happening, because they already have you as a player and you can only have one account so you are out of luck.
      And I hate 770 so if I wasn't tracked there I wouldn't care, so don't worry guys, you will probably move away from 770 anyway so then make sure you sign up with tracking.
    • chilliyen
      chilliyen
      Gold
      gotta agree, it's shite site, a rite shite site