Thoughts

• gp00053
      gp00053
      Bronze
      You have no information on a player other than he or she plays NL100 6 max and NL100, full ring. He or she does not play both types of games at the same time. No matter what game he or she plays he or she buys in for 50bb. When he or she plays 6max he or she plays 8 tables, when he or plays full ring he or she plays 12 and is on the waiting list to play 8 more all NL100 and full ring.

If this was the only information you had, and your sitting with this player at a 6 max NL100 I'm interested to get your thoughts and general strategy on how you would play/defend agains this player. 1. When he or she is in the blinds and 2. When you are in the blinds
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      well your general strategy should be to continue being super aggressive, like 3betting >15% from blinds against a steal and opening 70-80% of BUs, 30%+ of COs.

If nothing happens continue with it cos you are making a ton of money. If you notice some adjustment then you adjust yourself.
    • gp00053
      gp00053
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      well your general strategy should be to continue being super aggressive, like 3betting >15% from blinds against a steal and opening 70-80% of BUs, 30%+ of COs.

If nothing happens continue with it cos you are making a ton of money. If you notice some adjustment then you adjust yourself.

I'm finding in general that players who buy into 100bb games for 50bbs are either LAG Fish or Rocks that play a Very tight I agree you can really open up to take advantage on the 50 bb Rocks (more so than 100 bb rocks) while gathering stats and notes to form better reads. I'm seeing in general they don't seem to adjust their play as much or as quick, as players that play with 100 bb's. I also looked at the short stack strategy on this site and it says that it's a great strategy for inexperienced players, which could also explain their play