Party Poker-The MOST Abyssal Customer Service Ever

• lazerbeam84
      lazerbeam84
      Bronze
      Is it just me or is it that everytime I contact customer support at Party Poker it seems:

1. No one is empowered to do anything.
      2. They are completely unsympathetic to and problem that is caused by them.
      3. On the weekends which is their peak playing time they are the most understaffed?
      4. They could not be bothered with the issues of their customers?

I guess the biggest problem is that I am just a small cog in the wheel. I look forward to the day though when they do give a crap about their customers as I am quickly thinking about finding a new place to play.
  • 5 replies
    • killerslo
      killerslo
      Bronze
      Yeah partypoker live support sucks big time, well if you want instant good live support go on ipoker
    • lazerbeam84
      lazerbeam84
      Bronze
      It is an absolute joke. Makes me want to leave party poker now. I guess I shouldnt expect any sympathy from this website as they are just a party poker front.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello lazerbeam84,

Anything I can help you with?

Ingrid
    • BrendanH
      BrendanH
      Bronze
      Hey guys

Ofc we're not responsible for customer service at Party Poker :tongue: however if you have a specific situation that you are not happy with or you have a suggestion about how things could be improved; we will definitely pass on your feedback. I'm sure the nice people over in bwin.party would also be interested in hearing your feedback. ;)

In the meantime, as suggested by Ingrid please do let us know if there is anything with which we can help.

Kr
      B
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      i emailed them a few months ago to ask them about my options for verifying my account for transfers....it took them around 5 weeks to send me a completely useless reply,i emailed them around 2 weeks ago asking the same question...zero reply.......shameful customer service really.