Help Please

• IAmLengend
      IAmLengend
      Bronze
      I have reggistered my FT account with the bonus code SP100 both SP150 and SPVIP and not work Im trying to get my capital. Im also waiting for a reply over my ID check.I just hope a mod good have a look over my account. It has been around 2 to 4 days since i sent my ID via hotmail to the sericuty.Well I hope this is sloved.

Manys thanks.

PS.Need help with bonus code and ID check
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello IAmLengend,

It seems your ID information has been processed successfully. In regards to your Full Tilt account you need to be sure to have registered with the PS150 bonus code as described in the registration guide (Full-Tilt).

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • IAmLengend
      IAmLengend
      Bronze
      So,

The bonus offer is SP150?? I tried both SP150 and SPVIP both did not work so anyways this is the reason why i thought to my self it must be SP100 since they both dont work.I emailed FTP to try clear things up. I havent received a email from your sercuity saying that my ID is order either...So Im not sure why my starting capital hasnt been released yet...

I hope I can get this sorted...
      Thanks.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi,

The bonus code is PS150 ;)
      I answered your question in the other thread: Just wondering

I hope this helps you.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • IAmLengend
      IAmLengend
      Bronze
      As I said earlier the SP150 did not work, It said it was INVAILD CODE now what do i do since I used SP100...I was wondering if i could still get my capital I would really like some help with this situation.Could i receive a capital still on another platform?
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Yes you can get it on another site. But you can write an e-mail to Fullt Tilt support and explain your problem. They might help you and track you over PokerStrategy.

btw: The bonus code is not SP150. It is PS150.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar