Hey !

• killerslo
      killerslo
      Bronze
      Hey boys and girls as you can see im not new to this site, but i am new at typing on it :D . Im 19 years old guy from Slovenia. So anyway im playing poker for about a year and a half now but not constantly, i had few breaks and cashbacks so that really stopped my progress. But not anymore because this time im going to the end of the poker tunnel :D , currently im playing nl4 and nl10 and will continue to play for some time. I would also like to find few friends on this site which are in similiar stakes so we can discuss hands and so on :) .
  • 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey there killerslo,

Firstly, I've removed your Skype address, if you wish to swap these details please do it through the Community Tool :)

Welcome to the forums :] Glad to see you've finally got aound to becoming part of the community we have here and I look forward to seeing you around in the future!

So, you've been playing NL4+NL10 for around 18 months or you're bankroll has just allowed to to take a few shots at NL10?

I'm also curious what you deem as "the end of the poker tunnel" A mansion, private jet and the girls? Or just enough $ notes that you can bath in them?

You can also use our Hand Evaluations up to No Limit 0.05/0.10 forum to post your hands and get them reviewed by our many Professional hand evaluators :)
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      1) post hands
      2) watch videos
      3) review your hands
      4) learn discipline (ie do sports)
      5) ...
      6) profit !!
    • killerslo
      killerslo
      Bronze
      Oh sorry about the skype address i did not know that im not allowed to post it, but anyway like i said i started out playing nl4 with 80€ on noiq and i quickly made few shoots at nl10 at around 220€, where i failec big time probably because of no knowlege. So after that i had few months brake and then i repeated the proces but this time i cashedouted at around 210€ (no idea why :( ) and again few months of no poker, but now im back and this time ill push it to high stakes. As the term "the enc of poker tunnel" is for me high stakes poker cash games. As it goes for my current dreams is to make enought money in poker to have capital to create a company or to invest in some, and later on i would want to buy some stronger car or build up a nice house with pool :D , but these are just teenagers dreams for now and i will work hard to make them real
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      I'm also curious what you deem as "the end of the poker tunnel" A mansion, private jet and the girls? Or just enough $ notes that you can bath in them?
      You forgot the most important one....the titty rub :f_biggrin:
    • Ohsovi
      Ohsovi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      You forgot the most important one....the titty rub :f_biggrin:
      +1