Who here updated from HM1 to PT4?

• spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      Hi guys

I've been loving HM1 sine the beginning and couldnt handle PT2. Too many windows, too complex, though recentrly i did give PT4 a run and i thought "omg this is so smooth".

It's still rather complex, i remember opening PT1 for the first time and thinking "wtf is this excel?" so i wonder if any of you guys made the update and what you think of it in term of pros and cons
  • 6 replies
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      cmon nobody ?

it looks so smooth

did you guys never had any problem doing the transittion from HM1 to HM2 ?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey sorry for the late reply

I used HM1 for a long time but never updated to HM2 i think it was because PT4 was compatible with zoom first so i went for it. Seems alright does what i ask it, doesn't lag or anything.

A lot of people tell me i should have gone to HM2 though and tell me how fantastic it is. I know there were a lot of bugs with HM2 to start with but they seem to be pretty much all ironed out and i haven't really heard anything negative about it.

Regards
      Carl
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      I've just recently moved from HM2 to PT4. Can't say I'm disappointed.

PT4 is a great piece of software and the interface seems better to me, atleast.

I didn't really have problems with HM2 but there was a great offer for PT4 and I needed to get tracker for Omaha, either way.
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      I`m now confronted with decision, whether to upgrade to PT4 or to switch to HM2..
      Can you integrate SngWiz in PT4? (That`s the reason why I consider switching to HM2)
      What are your opinion on this matter?
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rupucis2

Can you integrate SngWiz in PT4? (That`s the reason why I consider switching to HM2)
      I don't think you can.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pucilpet
      Originally posted by rupucis2

I don't think you can.
      I also don't think this is possible looks like HM2 is the way to go for you