This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Who here updated from HM1 to PT4?

• spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      Hi guys

I've been loving HM1 sine the beginning and couldnt handle PT2. Too many windows, too complex, though recentrly i did give PT4 a run and i thought "omg this is so smooth".

It's still rather complex, i remember opening PT1 for the first time and thinking "wtf is this excel?" so i wonder if any of you guys made the update and what you think of it in term of pros and cons
  • 6 replies
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      cmon nobody ?

it looks so smooth

did you guys never had any problem doing the transittion from HM1 to HM2 ?
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hey sorry for the late reply

I used HM1 for a long time but never updated to HM2 i think it was because PT4 was compatible with zoom first so i went for it. Seems alright does what i ask it, doesn't lag or anything.

A lot of people tell me i should have gone to HM2 though and tell me how fantastic it is. I know there were a lot of bugs with HM2 to start with but they seem to be pretty much all ironed out and i haven't really heard anything negative about it.

Regards
      Carl
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      I've just recently moved from HM2 to PT4. Can't say I'm disappointed.

PT4 is a great piece of software and the interface seems better to me, atleast.

I didn't really have problems with HM2 but there was a great offer for PT4 and I needed to get tracker for Omaha, either way.
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      I`m now confronted with decision, whether to upgrade to PT4 or to switch to HM2..
      Can you integrate SngWiz in PT4? (That`s the reason why I consider switching to HM2)
      What are your opinion on this matter?
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rupucis2

Can you integrate SngWiz in PT4? (That`s the reason why I consider switching to HM2)
      I don't think you can.
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pucilpet
      Originally posted by rupucis2

I don't think you can.
      I also don't think this is possible looks like HM2 is the way to go for you