$40.49
      MP2 (Hero):
      $29.20
      MP3:
      $81.98
      CO:
      $28.44

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, K.
      Hero raises to $0.75, 3 folds, SB raises to $2.50, BB folds, Hero raises to $6.00, SB raises to $135.84, Hero calls $23.20.

Flop: ($165.19) J, 9, 8 (2 players)

Turn: ($165.19) J (2 players)

River: ($165.19) 3 (2 players)

Final Pot: $165.19.
      Results follow:

SB shows two pairs, kings and jacks(K K).
      Hero shows a pair of jacks(A K).

SB wins with two pairs, kings and jacks(K K).
      his stats in 167 hands  vpip27 pfr24 af3 wtsd24 w$sd25 3bet8
      he is a regular ,playing 4 tables at the same time.
      if he is unknown,I go all in without hesitation,but against regulars,I wonder if I should choose call or not.
      I go on tilt if I lose big after I win little by little.
      is it something you cannot avoid,right?
  • 4 replies
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      I dont think it's a standard 4bet/broke at all, SB vs UTG, also being a bit deeper.
      If you think there could be bluffs in his 3bet range here, then 4bet/fold is an option. I dont like calling preflop, if we dont hit we cant really play it, if we hit, we wont get paid off very often.
      I think I'd consider folding, and wait for a better spot.
    • prevolsek
      prevolsek
      Silver
      If you play AK against AK,QQ+ in the equiLab you get 39.59% equity before the flop. So against an opponent with 100BB you could argue that calling an AI can't be a big mistake.
      But I do agree with pcf, since you are UTG your opponents shoving range should be tight, so I would fold in your case. I would call from MP3 i guess, and if the opponent was the one that made the 4bet against me I would shove AK, because I would also generate some fold equity so that this move should be +EV then.
    • prevolsek
      prevolsek
      Silver
      If you play AK against AK,QQ+ in the equiLab you get 39.59% equity before the flop. So against an opponent with 100BB you could argue that calling an AI can't be a big mistake.
      But I do agree with pcf, since you are UTG your opponents shoving range should be tight, so I would fold in your case. I would call from MP3 i guess, and if the opponent was the one that made the 4bet against me I would shove AK, because I would also generate some fold equity so that this move should be +EV then.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello daisuke3823,

Yeah, unfortunately a overplay from UTG to go broke with your hand vs SB. Doubt that you going to end up with profit here doing that. 4betting doesn't really make sense cause clearly we can't do it for value.

Rather prefer just to leave the hand alone and avoid complicated postflop spots whilst you rarely know how good your pair does once you hit it.

Best Regards.