Just wondering

• Soniangel
      Soniangel
      Bronze
      Just wondering if i did everything right, it have almost been 48hours now and i haven't seen or heard anything.

Read alot on the forums tho, really good stuff, but is evertyhing as it should be?

Signed up at Mansion poker.

Best regards me.
  • 4 replies
    • IAmLengend
      IAmLengend
      Bronze
      Hey,

Im no expert but I'm also still waiting I think I might have add the wrong bonus code for Full Tilt so waiting for a email back from them. But my friend who reffered me,Got his starting capital 12-24hours.I had to do a ID check so this might be the reason its taking so long.

GL and Im sure it will smooth out
    • Soniangel
      Soniangel
      Bronze
      Thanks for a reply, but i have not recived and ID check ;)

100% i typed right code also, but i guess it just takes some time then, i'll find some way to make the time pass hehe.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi Soniangel,

Everything looks fine. Just be patient. I suggest to reread all the articles while you wait, in order to have the best possible start.

@IAmLengend: There were problems with the account transfer because it seems like you did not completely fill in all your information at the Poker site of your choice. Our support has written you a ticket which you can find here (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

Please follow the instructions in the ticket and reply to it once you have completed the process.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Soniangel
      Soniangel
      Bronze
      Sounds great. I'll be patient and read the articles.

Really looking forward for this.