Full Tilt tracking

• 7 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      I heard that early 2013 it was going to be an option, but PokerStrategy seem pretty unimpressed with FullTilt so maybe it will not be an option to be tracked via PokerStrategy. Who knows though? Too far away to tell.
    • Vip3rNZ
      Vip3rNZ
      Silver
      dammit i cant wait that long lol, having never played at full tilt all this hype is making me crave it! lol another question if anyone is still around, if i transfer money from pokerstars via the option on the cashier, will i will be able to get a first deposit bonus at Full Tilt?
    • Borisian
      Borisian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vip3rNZ
      dammit i cant wait that long lol, having never played at full tilt all this hype is making me crave it! lol another question if anyone is still around, if i transfer money from pokerstars via the option on the cashier, will i will be able to get a first deposit bonus at Full Tilt?
      doubt it, because it isn't a new deposit
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Borisian
      Logically it would make sense for them to do it because otherwise you just have to withdraw from stars and then deposit on fulltilt making it more difficult for everyone.

That being said, just because it logically makes sense to give first deposit bonus for a first transfer, doesn't mean they will. :f_biggrin:
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by Borisian
      How is that not a new deposit? Technically FT runs as a solo site independent of pokerstars so it is a new deposit on FTP. Just because there's no middle man(MB,Nettler) that shouldn't make a difference.

Anyway logical they should give the FDB but i'd email them just in case.
    • Borisian
      Borisian
      Bronze
      tbh idk or care
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      support@fulltiltpoker.com will know the answer :)

Moving this thread to the dedicated board.