Bankroll Management

• M0na1isa
      M0na1isa
      Bronze
      Hello

I've been playing live cash games for 12 years casually, Sorta full time since 2009. I have NL₤200 & NL₤300 on daily grind with semi-weekly shots at NL₤500 & NL₤1000.

I was thinking of switching to online since I'm travelling a lot now. I know it's gonna be so much harder play against online sharks even fishes than drunk tourists in London, but it's something I gotta do.

Since tomorrow FTP is getting relaunched and we're all getting our monies back (yay!) was thinking to keep the money and start my online grind.

And to be honest I have no clues about BRM and things get changed every year so here I am asking for advice :f_biggrin:

I'm looking for an aggressive approach through BRM, not conservative at all but something which still makes sense.

Here are the fields that I'm interested in:

NL200 - NL400 - Rush NL200 - Rush NL400

And please be specific, how many BIs, when to move down, when to move up.

Appreciate any advice
      Regards,
      Monalisa
  • 1 reply
    • JimBeam1982
      JimBeam1982
      Bronze
      Chris Ferguson:

•I'll never buy into a cash game or a Sit & Go with more than 5 percent of my total bankroll (there is an exception for the lowest limits: I'm allowed to buy into any game with a buy-in of $2.50 or less).
      •I won't buy into a multi-table tournament for more than 2 percent of my total bankroll and I'm allowed to buy into any multi-table tournament that costs $1.
      •If at any time during a No-Limit or Pot-Limit cash-game session the money on the table represents more than 10 percent of my total bankroll, I must leave the game when the blinds reach me.