Hey all

• FilipSebo
      FilipSebo
      Bronze
      Hey all, im just swinging by to say hi. Im new to PokerStrategy but like what i have seen so far. The facilities here seem very worthwhile. Im originally from Glasgow, Scotland but im now living in Lancashire, England. Ive been playing poker for a couple of years now. Ive had a few big wins in MTTs, mixed fortunes at cash table but im really an STT kind of guy. Hope to see you around.
  • 3 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hello FilipSebo,

welcome at PokerStrategy. It's always nice to see somebody making his first post, since staying active is so important in order to improve. In what kind of MTTs did you cash big?

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • FilipSebo
      FilipSebo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar
      Hello FilipSebo,

welcome at PokerStrategy. It's always nice to see somebody making his first post, since staying active is so important in order to improve. In what kind of MTTs did you cash big?

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
      I mainly play online due to my location and family commitments. I first started playing poker around 2 years ago, when i found a WPT magazine someone had left on a bus when i was on my way home from work. Before that day i had never taken any interest in poker at all. I must have read that magazine cover to cover about 5 or 6 times. There was a special section in the magazine dedicated to no deposit freerolls and i liked the idea of having a chance of winning cash whilst not risking any of my own. So i began playing freerolls on all different sites. I found my feet fairly quickly and stepped up to playing low stakes SnG's.

Since then i've cashed in a few MTT's, my biggest win was in a £5.5k guaranteed tourney, £9+£1 with 7 minute blinds and almost 650 runners, i took £1400 (about $2800), which is big for a guy like me. I have had a few wins in similar tournaments on various sites, quick blinds seem to suit my style of play. But like i say im mainly a low stakes STT player.

I had a great run of form a while back, not long after i read Super System 2 but for the last month or so i have been very inconsistent and thats why i joined Poker Strategy. I know i have lots to learn and plan to do so. I want to use the facilities here and take my game to the next level.

Poker has changed my life in many ways and not just financially. I actually met my fiance playing online poker and we hit it off big time, we're planning to marry soon and are expecting our first child in October.

PS Sorry about the long post, i just love the game and have lots to say.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Nice read. :P
      I appreciate your long post, since active posting is a key to improve your game as fast as possible. Congratulations to you cashs adn your personal success by the way. :)
      I think I will read a lot from you in the future. I am looking forward to that.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar