This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4SH 99 - OP wet F

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Villain is unknown

Flop: Pretty confused at 2xpot c- bet. I can't fold however. I think raising would be overplayed vs unknown and only ISO myself vs better. I opted to call and re-eval T

Turn: I don't think my 9 :heart: is strong enough to x/beh, therefore I decided to bet/fold for value protection vs some 6x/88 or :heart: draw and x/beh un-improved R.

PartyGaming - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

CO: $4.46
      Hero (BTN): $4.00
      SB: $3.90
      BB: $4.00
      UTG: $6.92

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has 9:diamond: 9:heart:

fold, CO raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.22, 2 players) 5:heart: 3:heart: 6:club:
      CO bets $0.44, Hero calls $0.44

Turn: ($1.10, 2 players) 4:heart:
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.70, fold

Hero wins $1.05
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello muel294,

Preflop: Could even 3bet it for value vs a min-raise.

As played
      Postflop: What do you mean you can't fold? What do you think he is doing that with when he min-raises preflop and then overbets the flop?

Best Regards.
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      What do you mean you can't fold? What do you think he is doing that with when he min-raises preflop and then overbets the flop?

At the time I was assuming 6x 77/88 on the flop. Would you be more inclined to just x/f F on such a draw heavy board since raising would be ooverplayed and if we call we have to x/f T to a 2nd barrell.

or you just think he only does this with TT+, 2pr+ or FD's?

Cheers
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      I have been in a similar situation, putting it all in on flop v. fishy guy, he had A6. So in general (unless good reason for exceptions) I am 3betting flop and I don't have much respect for him :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by muel294
      What do you mean you can't fold? What do you think he is doing that with when he min-raises preflop and then overbets the flop?

At the time I was assuming 6x 77/88 on the flop. Would you be more inclined to just x/f F on such a draw heavy board since raising would be ooverplayed and if we call we have to x/f T to a 2nd barrell.

or you just think he only does this with TT+, 2pr+ or FD's?

Cheers
      Well, you have to have some kind of plan. I mean if you are calling the flop, what do you do if he bets again big on the turn? Do you just call the flop & give up turn?
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      True, that was the plan at the time, but I guess we would not play our hand very profitably that way.

Cheers