Everest Poker Promotions - Double StrategyPoints, $2,000 Bonus, New VIP Scheme

• BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Everest Poker is one of the biggest poker rooms ever to join the iPoker network. They have moved straight into the top-tier network of iPoker, meaning that you can expect softer action and less sharks.

Double StrategyPoints in November

Players grinding at Everest on the iPoker network will earn 3.5 StrategyPoints for every $1 rake, and during November we are giving you a StrategyPoint bonus - 3.5 bonus StrategyPoints on top of your regular earnings!*

Existing Everest Poker players as well as new players who sign up via PokerStrategy.com can earn Gemstones and climb the ranks in our Top250 promotion by earning regular StrategyPoints.

These are two benefits you get for playing on Everest Poker through PokerStrategy.com which you cannot get anywhere else.

*Bonus StrategyPoints do not count towards Gemstone or Top250 promotions

200% up to $2,000 First Deposit Bonus

If you are new to Everest Poker you qualify for a 200% up to $2,000 bonus on your first deposit.

The bonus is cleared in $2.50 increments for every 80 Summit Points you collect (80 Summit Points is $10 in rake, so equivalent to 25% cashback during this time). You have 60 days to clear the bonus.

New VIP System

With a new network comes a new VIP scheme. The more you play, the more benefits you accrue. The VIP Summit Club has ten status levels, each of which comes with more cash bonuses, VIP boosts and freerolls.

The highest status is The Summit, which can be worth up to 48% in cashback rewards. We have analysed the new rewards system at Everest Poker for you in our forum.

Forum: Everest Poker VIP Summit Club

Great central promotions

There are lots of other great promotions to keep you playing at Everest Poker, including:

Royal Flush Freerolls
      Five exclusive freerolls in November with a combined prize pool of $15,000.

$10k Giveaway
      For just 8 Summit Points you can play in $10,000 of freerolls to test out the new Everest Poker software.

Cash Explosion
      $52,000 spread across four weekly points races in November

If you have any concerns or queries about the Everest Poker move then please don't hesitate to ask in our forum:

Forum: Everest Poker Moves to iPoker Network

If you do not have an Everest Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Barry :)
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      i have 4 questions

1) i still dont understand, is the everest VIP status calculated for every month and ur keeping it for the next month, just like here @ PS?

for example, if i make it to Camp IV in november, am i keeping it in december as well? or is it reset every month on the 1st and im back to Base Camp and have to grind again to reach Camp IV?

2) cashing out summit points....

i have around 6000 SP's collected in total
      this month i made about 1600 SP's so far,

according to this:
      Everest Poker VIP Summit Club

i should be able to cash out $5 already (for this month only - for 1225 Summit points), but it says
      "Cashing out Reward Points is currently not allowed.", when i go to
      cashier --> summit points
      am i only able to cash them out once a month, for example, i can only cash out the points i collected in november on the 1st - 31st of december?

3) is that monthly 500SP's bonus offer i read about here @ Poker strategy still active?
      the one you receive (i think it was 500 SP's but i might be wrong) per month if u play for 20+ days a month?

4) are we going to get re-tracked till december 1st? i really like this 3.5+ 3.5 bonus SP's per $1 rake promo, which is only offered in November..
      i was really optimistic about reaching platinum this month, but now all i can look forward to is hitting bronze again, and being unable to watch even silver videos

feedback much appreciated :P
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      anyone?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey zumpar,

Apologies for the late reply.

For questions 1 and 2, please contact Everest Support.

For question 3, the 500 StrategyPoints is for first time depositors only and not every month :)

For question 4, our customer support team will be able to answer this for you :)

Sorry once again about the delay,
      Gary
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      No rake race for poker strategy ;(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EnterG
      No rake race for poker strategy ;(
      Everest Poker is still included in our biggest rake race Top250 - $80,000 every month :)
    • XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
      Yeah but how can you calculate that without the data being send? I should be at top250 for november but still there are no sp's calculated.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by XZaar
      Yeah but how can you calculate that without the data being send? I should be at top250 for november but still there are no sp's calculated.
      Hey, the missing Everest Poker StrategyPoints will be added, they are not lost but delayed because we're waiting for the activity report from them. As soon as we received it, the system will be updated accordingly.

I apologize if this caused any inconvenience but we're trying our best to solve this issue.

Ingrid