BB: $16.12
      UTG: $45.97
      MP: $20.49
      CO: $29.55
      BTN: $3.66
      Hero (SB): $35.07

Hero posts SB $0.15, BB posts BB $0.30

Pre Flop: ($0.45) Hero has J:heart: A:club:

fold, MP calls $0.30, CO raises to $1.20, fold, Hero raises to $3.90, fold, fold, CO calls $2.70

Flop: ($8.40, 2 players) 3:diamond: 3:club: T:club:
      Hero bets $5.10, fold

I was planing to bet small/fold the river, but there isn't much I can do here. Villain is a TAG reg.
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello prevolsek,

What do you mean by the sentence "bet small/fold the river", do you mean Bet/Fold the river or Check/Fold the river?

Best Regards.
    • prevolsek
      prevolsek
      Silver
      Don't really know what I meant with that, lol :D
      Now I would bet/fold the flop, I would give up on the turn if it was a blank.
      If the turn was a cross I would push since I think it's less likely that he has a :club: since i have the A and he called a 3 bet.
      If the turn was an A I would check/push the turn, or block bet/fold the river if he checked behind on the turn.
      If the turn was was a J I would Check/fold the turn and again block bet/fold the river if the river wasn't a K or Q.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by prevolsek
      Don't really know what I meant with that, lol :D
      Now I would bet/fold the flop, I would give up on the turn if it was a blank.
      If the turn was a cross I would push since I think it's less likely that he has a :club: since i have the A and he called a 3 bet.
      If the turn was an A I would check/push the turn, or block bet/fold the river if he checked behind on the turn.
      If the turn was was a J I would Check/fold the turn and again block bet/fold the river if the river wasn't a K or Q.
      Then wouldn't make sense to CB just once on a flop in first place. You are just wasting the money into him and whilst he could be floating vs you and easily takes down the turn.
    • prevolsek
      prevolsek
      Silver
      So by this logic I should fire 2 bullets on such a flop against an opponent that has a loose 3-bet calling range and a low WTSD stats. But give up on the turn if his 3-bet calling range is tight and his WTSD stat is high?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by prevolsek
      So by this logic I should fire 2 bullets on such a flop against an opponent that has a loose 3-bet calling range and a low WTSD stats. But give up on the turn if his 3-bet calling range is tight and his WTSD stat is high?
      What do you mean by "give up the turn", why would you just CB once in first place? It's just burning money.
    • prevolsek
      prevolsek
      Silver
      Sorry I meant give it up on the flop not the turn,, will recheck what I post from now on...