LongTime PS'r, Frst Time Post'r

• shyguy42
      shyguy42
      Bronze
      Hello PS community,

As you can see i have been a member of PokerStrategy for several years but have been inactive on the forums. I first joined PS when I was playing local games and decided that a little poker knowledge couldn't hurt so I joined PS.

I have recently increased my volume online (still grinding out my first bonus) so i decided that I will utilize all of the tool available to me from PS, including live coaching and forums instead of just the videos and articles that have gotten me by to this point.

so i'll just conclude Hello all PokerStrategy members, look forward to leeching info from you guys :D
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Good afternoon shyguy42 and welcome to the PokerStrategy.com forums :)

Thanks for getting involved with the forums and i'm sure you will see they will add a whole new level to your game. Make sure you use the hand evaluation forums as much as possible and maybe start a blog if you fancy it?

What are you playing atm cash or SnG?

Good luck at the tables
      Carl
    • shyguy42
      shyguy42
      Bronze
      if nosebleed stakes are the highest stakes, then i am playing stuffy nose 10 man SNG's @ poker770. Basically just trying to increase my win rate and not really concerned about my hourly profits. It isnt about the money to me, it is about winning.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Nice attitude to have :) always better to concentrate on being the best you can be rather than how much you are winning at the moment its all about the long run ;)

If you have some time to spare you should read this blog by our longtime member and coach lessthanthree there are other great sit and go blogs out there but this one always jumps out to me. He started it back when he was playing the very micro SNGs and kept it going all the way up until now where he is on course to reach Supernova Elite at Pokerstars great inspiration for all SNG players: <3 LT3 blog : home stretch to SNE! grind grind!