1month coaching with kevvu! 6max Turbo!

• AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm the lucky one, who get 1month free coaching with kevvu. The blog idea is how we are doing and what i'm learning ?

I have been playing poker for 3years with big breaks. Ive tried MTT/cash/SnGs and the most i like is SnGs.

Before i started coaching with kevvu i played some SnG 6-max Turbo, buy in 3.50$.

Where we start :

Bankroll : 444.45$
      Game : STT 6-max Turbo
      Buy-In : 3.50$

AA91EST
  • 21 replies
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      We have made 2sessions. One session was yesterday, where kevvu and MP89EST analysed kevvu's hands and today we looked main game, we did sessione review. Kevvu noted that i have to make NOTES ( in graph there is 257SnG's i have made 0 notes) and i should push wider on BTN and gave me some ideas. These sessions for very good. Very simple and very clear explanations.
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      Today we did 1 session, where we analyzed kevvu's hands and MP89EST hands. It was really good again, because everyone have different opinions about hand(s) and discuss different lines how to play hands.
    • Stabillo
      Stabillo
      Bronze
      How did you get the coaching?
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      MP89EST is mine friend and he told me kevvu is finding one player who want learn 6-max Turbo SnG's so i took this offer.
    • Stabillo
      Stabillo
      Bronze
      You are lucky!
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      Yesterday we had again sessions. 1st session where we analyzed MP89EST hands and main hands. 2nd session was where kevvu watched how i play and helped me to make right decisions. 3rd session was, where i watched how kevvu is playing. 3rd session wasn't the best because he had alot of tables and there was hard to concenter on hand(s). 1st session where we watched main hands, kevvu found alot of mistakes.

On sunday night i put graphic how i'm doing in tables. :)
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      This week we did alot of sessions with kevvu. Maybe we should more analyze mine game to find my leaks, but every session what we did was something worth!
      Working with kevvu is giving me a lot of motivation to grind and learn more and more everyday:)

Here is this week graphic

Next week i want play more like 200+ SnG's. Post more hands in forum, make more session review's, learn more push/fold and bubble play, looking more videos and hope to move up as soon as possible.

Bankroll : 655.56$
      Bonus : +15$
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Hey,

M gonna be following this
      I myself started my SNGs at .50 6max and 9max
      Now i play 7 max STTs 6 and 9

Would love to see your progress

Do you wanna catch up on skype to discuss games and review sometimes?
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      Hey,

Yes, we can catch up on skype and work together.
      Sended PM.
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Today we will analyse your game ;) . Let me know when u have time. I think u should call, cause today wont be in skype much.
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AA91EST
      Hey,

Yes, we can catch up on skype and work together.
      Sended PM.
      Hi,

Added you on skype
      Speak to you soon :)
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      Yesterday we analyzed mine game with kevvu and MP89EST. 3 SnG's session reviews. Kevvu said i'm playing ok and try balance more. Yesterday i played some SnG's and now i can move up on 7$. I will mix 3.50$ and 7$.
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Hey Argo

Was a great session review we had
      And i am really impressed at your post flop skills need to learn that a bit from you :)

Theres not much post flop in 9max but so much more post flop in 6 max gotta work on it

GL see you on sunday
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      Hello,

This week i moved up to 7$ SnG's, didn't post hands because my PT was expired and i had to get HM, so my hands disapear. I analyzed and learn bubble and push/fold stage and i'm doing better on it. Watched only 2 videos and read 2 articles, was busy on grinding. This week i played 202 SnG's and one day i didn't play at all so it's good for me and i made silverstar and get 10$ bonus!:)
      We made 2sessions with kevvu, what was very helpful and helped me very much and we made 3sessions with abhi147 and they was very nice too.

here is this week graph :

Next week!
      Bankroll : 905.31$ (with bonus)
      Limit - 7$

1. Post 5hands every day!
      2. Look 5hand what are posted!
      3. Look every day on video and read one article.
      4. Make 3session review with kevvu (if it is possible)!
      5. Play 220-300 SnG's!

GL to all!
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Hey,
      Nicely done.
      First u dont need to watch every day vid, unless u watch same vid like 2 times in row. Then i think it is reasonable. Definitely make notes, when u watch vids and ask from me or from video maker some questions, if u have some. Lets see how many sessions we can make, cause i will be 6 days in Vienna.
      GL
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Great to see you guys getting together on Skype to discuss hands. Can't recommend it enough! :s_thumbsup:
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      Hello,

This week negative is : didn't post everyday 5hands, didn't watch other players hands in forum everyday, didn't make sessions with kevvu and my EV line what is all the time in minus, because i made a very very huge mistakes in bubble and Push/fold play ( pushing too loose in SB and on Bubble)

This week positive : read articles and watched videos, made a lot of sessions with WhySoSeriouz and discuss alot of game play and very much bubble push/fold and played much games.

I moved down to 3.50$ because i didn't feel comfortable of my overall game.

This week i played 279 SnG's
      Profit : 148.08$

Graph :

Next week is the last week so :

Bankroll : 1052.32$, (bonus 10$ is coming)

1. If i play 311 SnG's then i have made 1000SnG's this month.
      2. Post hands in forum
      3. Look hands what are posted
      4. Look 1video 2-3 times and make notes.
      5. Make sessions with kevvu

I got realy busy week, i do my best to make these points!
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      One month coaching with kevvu was very good. We made a lot of sessions with kevvu, he gave me alot of ideas how to think about game and how to learn new things. He is explaining all situations very easy and very clear. It's easy to understand what he thinks and he knows how to give his ideas to someone.

If we started:

My bankroll was 444.45$.
      I moved up to 7$ but went down, because i didn't feel comfortable of my game, played a few 7$ SnGs, but alot of 3.50$ sngs.

Played 827 6-max Turbo SnG's!
      Profit : 707.55$
      Bonuses : 150$
      ROI - 22,6%
      ITM - 44,1%
      $/hr - 9.80$

EV winnings - 398.85$
      Bonuses 150$
      ROI - 12,7%
      $/hr 5.52$

Current bankroll : 1302$

This month graph :

• kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Hey,
      AA91EST were good student. He had a lot of time to spend for learning (that is always good, when u want to be a winning player). Last month we made quite many sessions. Keep making sweat sessions with others+ post hands, MAKE NOTES, watch videos... There is no need to move up, unless u feel and have roll for it. (atm u have roll for higher limit)
      Overall u learned to play sngs :D ...
      :diamond: