This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 A7 Trips Line Check

• Hajler
      Hajler
      Bronze
      Hello,

I wanted to get some feedback on this hand as I am unsure about my line. Preflop I liked calling over a squeeze, as I think it will be much more profitable for me to play the hand 4-way with 2 fish than risking an awkwardly large pot OOP.

Surprisingly BB folds, and I flop pretty much the nuts 3-way. The reg-ish looking unknown cbets small, and the fish folds. Here I decide to raise even though it is hard for him to have much here, because OOP I dont think I will be able to get very much value on later streets if I flat, and on this board my raise just looks like BS.

He flats, and the turn doesn't change much. Here I am not sure if I should check and let him bet if he is floating, or barrel again and try to get value out of a worse 7 or maybe an overpair. I go with the second option and he flats again.

The river is another blank and once again I am unsure of the best action. I doubt he has a draw at this point so if I check it seems unlikely he is going to shove as a bluff, and most hands I think he might have are going to check back a lot, so I decide to bet. However I am not sure if I should shove or just bet 1/2 to try and get a call out of his weaker hands.

Please let me know what you think, any opinion would be appreciated. Thanks!

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($53.25)
      BB ($40) (79/33 over 24 hands)
      UTG ($50)
      CO ($50.25) (21/18 over 34 hands)
      BTN ($30.50) (47/27 over 49 hands)

Dealt to Hero 7:heart: A:heart:

fold, CO raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.25, fold

FLOP ($5) 5:club: 7:club: 7:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $2, BTN folds, Hero raises to $6, CO calls $4

TURN ($17) 5:club: 7:club: 7:diamond: Q:spade: