[NL20-NL50] NL50 A7 Trips Line Check

• Hajler

I wanted to get some feedback on this hand as I am unsure about my line. Preflop I liked calling over a squeeze, as I think it will be much more profitable for me to play the hand 4-way with 2 fish than risking an awkwardly large pot OOP.

Surprisingly BB folds, and I flop pretty much the nuts 3-way. The reg-ish looking unknown cbets small, and the fish folds. Here I decide to raise even though it is hard for him to have much here, because OOP I dont think I will be able to get very much value on later streets if I flat, and on this board my raise just looks like BS.

He flats, and the turn doesn't change much. Here I am not sure if I should check and let him bet if he is floating, or barrel again and try to get value out of a worse 7 or maybe an overpair. I go with the second option and he flats again.

The river is another blank and once again I am unsure of the best action. I doubt he has a draw at this point so if I check it seems unlikely he is going to shove as a bluff, and most hands I think he might have are going to check back a lot, so I decide to bet. However I am not sure if I should shove or just bet 1/2 to try and get a call out of his weaker hands.

Please let me know what you think, any opinion would be appreciated. Thanks!

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($53.25)
      BB ($40) (79/33 over 24 hands)
      UTG ($50)
      CO ($50.25) (21/18 over 34 hands)
      BTN ($30.50) (47/27 over 49 hands)

Dealt to Hero 7:heart: A:heart:

fold, CO raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.25, fold

FLOP ($5) 5:club: 7:club: 7:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $2, BTN folds, Hero raises to $6, CO calls $4

TURN ($17) 5:club: 7:club: 7:diamond: Q:spade: