UTG 42/21 AF 2.7
      CO 33/8 AF 0.6

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, K.
      MP2 raises to $0.10, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.33) K, Q, 6 (3 players)
      MP2 bets $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.63) 9 (3 players)
      MP2 checks, CO checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.63) A (3 players)
      MP2 bets $0.79(All-In), CO calls $0.79, Hero calls $0.79.

Final Pot: $3.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, aces and kings(A K).
      CO shows two pairs, aces and queens(A Q).
      MP2 shows two pairs, aces and queens(A Q).

Hero wins with two pairs, aces and kings(A K).

postflop play, possible flush on the board on the flop, called to evaluate on the turn, turn card comes and they both check, I think I am ahead but still afraid of raise on my bet if someone is trying to check/raise their flush

river card comes, I hit two pairs and call the bet since I think I have good chances on showdown, think I should have put all in to get all the COs money in the pot, but again was suspicious about flush

not sure was my play correct here postflop or not,

thank you
  • 2 replies
    • Flushmaker89
      I would preflop 3-bet. MP2 plays 42/21, I think he will play a lot of weaker hands.

As played is the board bad. Flop I would also call. I bet the turn, hands like KJ, K10 or onecard flushdraws can call us.

On the River I would push against the CO. I don't think that he has a monster. He would also push and not call flush and a straight. I think he had often two pair or top pair with a missed fluhsdraw like A :club: 10 here.
    • Kaitz20

prefer 3-betting pre-flop. I would prefer leading flop 0.22$ to protect my hand against flushdraws and get value from worse. Turn and river is fine- you should be ahead enough times to make river call

best regards,