Which sites has the "best" structure ?

• pyure
      pyure
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I'm starting back playing FR SNGs for the first time in years, and in one of the strategy videos it recommends playing turbo games - but which site do you think has the best structure for these games - stars, FT, party or ipoker ?
  • 3 replies
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pyure
      Hey guys,

I'm starting back playing FR SNGs for the first time in years, and in one of the strategy videos it recommends playing turbo games - but which site do you think has the best structure for these games - stars, FT, party or ipoker ?
      Hm, can't speak for FT as I haven't checked it out yet (dunno if there's been any changes), but Stars definitely beats everyone else by a lightyear or so in terms of structure/software.
    • mktpppr
      mktpppr
      Bronze
      the old FTP structure was slower than Stars, i dont know if its unchanged now with relaunch

iPoker's software is nowhere near Stars or FTP, structure is fast too

i dont know about Party

you cant go wrong with Stars (my 1st choice) or FTP (2nd)
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Agreed. For beginners I would recommend stars(1st), Ipoker is not that bad either, just traffic is a prob, ongame is a slaughterhouse, so don't go anywhere near, FTP- I am not sure tbh as I haven't played since their return, party should be ok too.