[Application] 4 $ 26 mtt's on FTP

• sirilidion
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Had still 4 step 3 tickets on FTP and decided to play some mtt's with those

Total amount of buy-in is $ 104 and I am selling 50 %

total stack amount: $ 52
      - minimum stake is 10 % or $ 5.2
      - winnings will be transfered shorty after after I finish the last of these tournaments to the account that tranfered the stake
      - there will be a railing thread so everyone staking me can get a hourly update on the games in progress
      -please give me feedback afterworths in the feedbackthread also if you didn't agree the way I did this staking so that I may improve on this in future stakingdeals. sirilidion's feedbackthread

Staking will only be possible through playertransfers on Stars or FTP after:

- posting for what amount you want to stake me
      -adding me ( if not done already ) to your friendlist on the communitytool
      - conforming the stake though pm

- If I haven't received the funds at least 1 hour after the first tournament starts your part in the staking will be avaliable again for others to stake so be sure to transfer the funds on time
      -there will be a reservelist if all the action is sold. people on the reservelist will get the chance to stake for this week is the original stakers hasn't transfer the funds at least 1 hour after the tournament. Otherwise people on the reservelist will get the first chance to buy action of next week stakingdeal.

stakinglist: bradomurder $ 52 ( 100 % )

funds received: bradomurder $ 52
  • 3 replies