done with everest

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      I dont know how u feel about the new everest, but ive had the worst experience so far

New software is worse than everything i ever tried, tilting as s..it
      Bunch of freakin nits over there
      My balance keeps randomly disappearing and reappearing
      I dont know anyone and have to make notes on players from scratch
      Notes i make on players disappear every time i log out
      Sometimes i cant even log in
      Im not receiving PS points
      Time for making decisions is ridicolously short, someimes u cant even make a simple decision while multitabling speed poker (already lost about 4BI's because of this)
      Had to change my nickname
      Sometime the auto rebuy doesnt work, have to open a new table and buy in
      Software doesnt remeber my preferences while Buyng in
      Cant customize my prelop and postflop betting buttons
      Last 12 times i had AA i received no action at all (yes i kept count, cause it was getting ridiculous)
      In last 3000 hands im running 9 BI's under EV, thats just ridiculous

Anyone knows a good new poker room with a solid software and decent rakeback?
      im out of there

• 8 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey,

Just moving your thread to the relevant board. Sorry to hear you feel this way about Everest 9 BIs under EV is pretty standard though. I'm currently 17 under on my current site atm i know its quite a lot in 3k hands but stick with it and as long as you keep making good decisions things will start to go your way eventually

Regards
      Carl
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      yeh the software tilts me so hard... good site though imo...they never messed me about once...& I got good bonuses/promos.

I just dont enjoy poker on such shit software, there is no excuse for it in this day & age when complex graphics/games are made for phones etc.....they just need a half decent developer to update the grfx/tiling.
    • kakadustew
      kakadustew
      Bronze
      haha quite a rant.
      I would like to add that they have terrible customers suport.
      Trying to get answers from them is like talking to a zombie.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I really dislike seeing your disappointment but bare in mind that they have just moved to the iPoker network so I can imagine support is working overtime to get to all queries.

Let's hope everything is back to normal soon :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kakadustew
      haha quite a rant.
      I would like to add that they have terrible customers suport.
      Trying to get answers from them is like talking to a zombie.
      My latest email to support:

Hello again, I still can't login. I already asked for support twice during this week. First message was ignored now I got an answer that: "We kindly inform you that we can see in your account that it was successfully migrated and you managed to log into it.". I STILL CAN'T LOG IN TO NEW EVEREST POKER CLIENT "You cannot login at the moment. Please try again later. Error code = 3". I can log in to everest website, but not client. I can't play for the whole week already. (hint: I have accounts on couple other iPoker skins, my user-name might be the same) Also, why the only withdrawal options using everest site a. re bank transfer and skrill? I also used CC and NETELLER for deposits and withdrawals in the past. Thank you for your time.

Their answer:

Thank you for your email. Please note that when you are unable to log in to your account you can use the "forgot password link" on the website. That should recover your log in details and should allow you to log in again. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries.

:f_confused: :f_confused: :f_confused: :f_confused:

Maybe someone from PS can help me talking with them? I don't even want to log in anymore. I just need to withdraw my bankroll to neteller and move somewhere else (already registered to PKR through PS).

please help

Thanks
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wickdclown

Their answer:

Thank you for your email. Please note that when you are unable to log in to your account you can use the "forgot password link" on the website. That should recover your log in details and should allow you to log in again. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries.

:f_confused: :f_confused: :f_confused: :f_confused:

lol

had a same problem a few days ago, couldnt log in, but its ok now, after 2 days of waiting
    • dragan2171
      dragan2171
      Silver
      no sp from everest ?
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      no points at all :(