New PartyPoker Table Theme / Cards that you can Edit

• PHDThiefs
      PHDThiefs
      Basic
      Found the default table themes at PartyPoker was hard on the eyes.

Downloaded the free Paint.NET v3.5.10 and this is what i came up:

Edit: Image won't display here? I provided shortcut in image icon but no go?

You can edit the default image files and create whatever suits you. You select each layer of the image and paint it with the color of your choice, using the paint bucket tool.

There are more images at http://nfl-18-game-schedule.blogspot.ca/

Also there are batch files to allow you to use your Holdem Manager / Poker Tracker to update your PokerStars Notes Colors or Full Tilt Poker Notes colors.

This might help some of you in table selection :)
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Basic members cannot post images.

I've used a few modded Party themes before.
      You need to be a bit cautious when Party does a major update, though.

Sometimes the mods don't work quite right afterwards, but it is usually easily fixed.

I'm not sure I'm keen on colouring the Aces, but I like the idea of the bar for the folded players..

And thanks for the pointer to paint.net -- I can use that elsewhere too.
      I've modded the Opportunity tables before too -- great idea.
    • PHDThiefs
      PHDThiefs
      Basic
      Ok, tried posting image until I read the Messages: "Images are not allowed" to the left side.

Great thing about using Paint.net is that if PartyPoker does a major upgrade, i can quickly edit the images since the layers and paint bucket makes it a snap.

Couldn't find any working mods that why i tried this.

The aces colored was more of a test since some use it when mass tabling, but it does work for those that want it.

I just found the basic themes hard to focus on with Party and the players that folded and the empty seats kinda of clashed when running multi tables.
    • PHDThiefs
      PHDThiefs
      Basic
      That paint.net image that I have is close to the color scheme that PartyPoker used for it's new version.

I have uploaded some batch files for coloring your PokerStars , FTP, and PartyPoker notes with Pokertracker 4 and also for coloring the PT4 Note icons.

You can try it out and if you are comfortable in editing batch files, you can adjust the percentage and color selections to suit your needs, with additional filters as suggested.

Use of HM2 for coloring site notes requires a minor tweak to the batch variables as mentioned.

Visit the blog for images:

http://nfl-18-game-schedule.blogspot.com
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      I've used a few modded Party themes before.
      You need to be a bit cautious when Party does a major update, though.
      I changed the default table background and the back cards color.

However I have to copy the files again every time there is an update. :sifflote: