10 pounds today

• 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey Agiz,

I can see you received our free starting capital this year in May but can't see any additional promotion which could have been credited. Could you ask Customer support to verify the term and conditions for you?

Let me know how it goes!
      Ingrid
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Its probably just to get you back playing there. They give me £10 to return to play there which i spun up to £100 then ran lol.

I hope they send another one soon!!
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      well yeah it was GBP tables, their lobby is s*** spent 30 minutes looking for stuff and barely found gbp tables, no tourney though, ther really need to make more usserrrr frienddlyyyy....its ugly dumb and misleading.... :o
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      I got the same bonus but it was just from Ladbrokes poker, nothing to do with PS.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      well yeah it was GBP tables, their lobby is s*** spent 30 minutes looking for stuff and barely found gbp tables, no tourney though, ther really need to make more usserrrr frienddlyyyy....its ugly dumb and misleading.... :o
      I disagree, not because of my mod avatar and i have to but i just think microgaming has one of THE best softwares out there atm there are definitely a lot worse around right now. How did it go anyway? manage to spin the free money up into anything decent?
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Yeah, it isn't unpleasant to play, but nothing has happened with the software for years. As far as I can see, a thing such as waiting lists is yet to be invented. Also, it takes forever to open a table (and that empty seat is sure to be taken by the time the table shows up). Clearly low budged stuff.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Ah yeah the waiting list thing sucks but apart from that it's :s_thumbsup: imo
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      What an unpleasant experience the £10 was, I deposited to put a sports bet on and they removed the £10 offer and couldn't offer an explanation on live chat and have ignored my email to them! A good way to get you back playing :coolface:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there TakeManies,

I hope you get an explanation very soon :)

Let us know if you do please!

Regards,
      Gary