CO ($20.83)
      BTN ($26.56)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: 6:heart:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.50, fold

FLOP ($1.40) T:heart: 5:diamond: 3:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.90, Hero folds

BTN wins $1.33

note: steal in BTn, no cbet J76, call 5 1/2 w weak OESD, cbh 9

This is not my standard call, but I think it should be ok. I have litle bit over 50% equity vs his BTN range. I don't need to call more than one street on Axx board, and maybe even c/f to a big bet on flop. Because he cbets only 62%. Still he could bet as bluff vs reg on Axx, but I am not sure. If it was around 50% then I guess easy fold on Axx.

But with 60% would he cbet on Axx with 2nd pair?

And also on this kind of flop - is this bluff often enough? If he cbets most of his steal range then this could be a call flop and reevaluate the turn. I could donk bet maybe on scare boards or with FD, or just check/fold. He should not 2nd barrel bluff.
  • 5 replies
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      3bet/fold or fold pre
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by yougotfelted51
      3bet/fold or fold pre
      fold to 3bet low. So I fold very often, but that is bad I think, he steals too much with his wide range.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

He has a leak in his CB frequency here so we could easily float and might even be ahead with our Ace high here. :) Though calling preflop should be still fine, doesn't make sense to 3bet vs such a guy who doesn't fold to 3bets unless we doing it for value.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      He has a leak in his CB frequency here so we could easily float and might even be ahead with our Ace high here.

His cbet on flop is 62, so on low side, but you meant its enought bluffs in his range so thats why we can float, because on turn 38% is low?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      He has a leak in his CB frequency here so we could easily float and might even be ahead with our Ace high here.

His cbet on flop is 62, so on low side, but you meant its enought bluffs in his range so thats why we can float, because on turn 38% is low?
      Correct. :) And might even be ahead with Ace high.