PT4 HUD problem

• WillyD
      WillyD
      Bronze
      Hello,

I just downloaded the newest PT4 30 days trial version and I can't have a HUD while I play. When I try to activate it, it sends this message:

PokerTracker has detected that you are attempting to import a large amount of hands while playing. Please check your hand history directory configuration and ensure you have the Move Processed Files option enabled.

It would be really appreciated if anybody could help me with this.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      That particular message is supposed to be there. It just means that you have plenty of HH, and that PT4 is looking in the right place for it. Just click it away. If the HUD doesn't work after that ..., well I don't know. You should be able to see what is going on by clicking "view import status".

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • buschips
      buschips
      Do a manual import of your "old" Hand-History.
      "Get Hands from Disk"->Select directory->navigate to your HH-Folder->Import

Move the files from the HH-Folder to another location so u have an empty HH-Folder after all.

Now youu can start the Auto-Import and continue playing.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by buschips
      Do a manual import of your "old" Hand-History.
      "Get Hands from Disk"->Select directory->navigate to your HH-Folder->Import

Move the files from the HH-Folder to another location so u have an empty HH-Folder after all.

Now youu can start the Auto-Import and continue playing.
      Yes, this is the correct procedure. The error message occurs because there are too many hands in the folder to be imported before the HUD can be displayed, therefore the best strategy is to manually import the hands first and then clean out the folder so you can start fresh.