Problem with Hotkey and Advanced Mult-Table Options

• troshacha
      troshacha
      Gold
      Hi guys,

I have problem with Hotkey and Advanced Mult-Table Options and the problme is that I use Hotkeys and when I play in example 2 tables hotkeys are enable to the tables that I am clicking ( that is popup table 1) and when I am on action on table 2 hotkeys arent enable on table 2. I am sure that is possible to have enable hotkeys to the table that popup. What are u configurations and am I wrong for something? Here are mine -

I send email to stars and they wrote to me that the problem must be in my user.ini file so I delited it and made my configuration again (new user.ini file was made in PS folder) but the problem is still happening.

TY
  • 7 replies
    • troshacha
      troshacha
      Gold
      I made a video for that problem so here is it - http://vbox7.com/play:67f65a4cbe

TY if u help me
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      With the first option "Active Window" it means you have to select the table with your mouse by clicking on it and then the hotkeys will work, if you want the hotkeys to work without clicking with your mouse then choose the second option which is "Table under mouse" in this case when you move your cursor over the table it will select it and then your hotkeys will work.
      If this isn't what you wanted or there is a different problem, sorry that I understood your wrong, you could give a bit more info then maybe I will under stood it better then.
    • troshacha
      troshacha
      Gold
      Hi,

My english is bad and therefore I cant describe the problem well.

When I play zoom/rush poker I use that option "Table under mouse" because I play 2/3/4 tables and is much more faster then that option "Active Window". But when I play 12/15/20 tables cash games my tables is popping up (example that I have 2 rows with 3 tables and under them I have another 6 tables) and I have to use "Active Window" but when 1 table is popping up my hotkeys is not active on this table (they stay active on the previouse table). Before 1 year I think that I was playing cash games with that option "Active Window" and all was good, hotkeys were enable on that table that is poping up, but now it is not.

HF
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Now I understood your problem, I can't think of anything that I'm sure can fix it. I think I have experienced the same problem before, that's how I understood what you meant.
      Try unchecking "Don't steal focus from chat and notes"
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Krishjanis for your help :)
    • troshacha
      troshacha
      Gold
      Try unchecking "Don't steal focus from chat and notes"

Now all is ok but before 2 days I unchecked that and the problem continue to happen. Strange thing. I am curious what Stars will write to me.

TY :)
    • giraffe1977
      giraffe1977
      Bronze
      is this script still alive? I would love to have some sort of hot key program WH poker and i can't find anything