Full Tilt first deposit bonus

• Vip3rNZ
      Vip3rNZ
      Silver
      OK so I've never played at full tilt before. I made an account 2 days ago to check out their "famous" software.

I was wondering if I transfer money from pokerstars, will i still be eligible for the first deposit bonus at full tilt?

Also, what's with this deal me in bonus?

Am I eligible for this?

Does this stack with FDB?
  • 15 replies
    • onzi132
      onzi132
      Bronze
      I've transferred money from tilt to stars just to see how it goes
      And i magically got this email :

Your recent transfer from Full Tilt Poker made you eligible for the "Stars600" deposit bonus. Please refer to http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/ for complete details of this promotion. Regards The PokerStars Team

i check the stars cashier -> bonus and see a bonus waiting :)
      So i bet it works vice versa.
    • Vip3rNZ
      Vip3rNZ
      Silver
      ahhh icic so if i transfer from stars to tilt, that will count as a deposit and activate my bonus?

In that case i think i will wait untill

#1 Huds work at FullTilt.
      #2 I have more then my current $135 bankroll to transfer
      #3 I find out what the deal me in bonus is all about and if it stacks with the FDB

Thanks for your help, still wondering what the deal me in bonus is all about, and if it works with the first deposit bonus
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Hi Vip

Could you please update m eif the transfer from stars to FTP does infact count to first deposit bonus?
    • Vip3rNZ
      Vip3rNZ
      Silver
      I could, but I have no idea when I will be transferring, I don't know when HEM2 huds will be working on full tilt and I'd like to wait for that before I transfer.

Also I'd like to wait until I have at least a $200 bankroll because I want to get the most of my FDB, and that could take a month or more depending on how often I play!

But it is my understanding that the transfer is counted as a first deposit, if you have never done so before. I could be wrong.
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      I was waiting for PT4 and theyve released the update
      Will create an account today and ask them about this

Will let you know here what they say
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Update,

Transfer from Stars to FTP and vica versa does infact count towards bonus if it is the first time you are transferring
      If you transfer from FTP to stars you have to email stars
      The other way is done automatically
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      this is only avaiable if you never deposited on FTP before ? or you get a FDB regardless ?
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      I dont think transferring money will count towards FDB

I mailed fulltilt support

> Hello i am from india & have an a/c on pokerstars I dont have an a/c on fulltilt therefore would like to know if i deposit (transfer) money from pokerstars directly into fulltilt will i get first deposit bonus
      <

I got the reply

> Thank you for your email.Unfortunately, bonuses do not apply to transfers made from another account to your Full Tilt Poker account. They only apply to actual deposits made by you to your account.For more information on our First Deposit Welcome bonuses, please visit:http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions/first-deposit-welcomeIf you have any other questions, feel free to email us back at any time.
      Regards,ChristinaFull Tilt Poker Support
      <
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      my hud was working last night on 1c 2c tables
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Simsim
      thats wierd
      because on one of their reps themselves told it is applicable if it is your first deposit.

I will still check it again and let you know
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      this is only avaiable if you never deposited on FTP before ? or you get a FDB regardless ?
      As far as i know if you never deposited
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Any update on whether transferring from stars to FTP counts as your first deposit bonus?

Also if i deposit, can i also activate the deal me in bonus, read i have 3 weeks to activate it?
    • member001
      member001
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I'm also interested to know whether a transfer from Stars to FTP qualifies for the First Deposit Bonus. Did anyone ever find out for sure? The thread has gone kind of quiet.
      Thanks in advance for any help.
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Originally posted by member001
      Hi,
      I'm also interested to know whether a transfer from Stars to FTP qualifies for the First Deposit Bonus. Did anyone ever find out for sure? The thread has gone kind of quiet.
      Thanks in advance for any help.
      Yes it does as long as its your first deposit
      Confirmed from FTP support

Reply from FTP when I asked them

Thank you for your email.

If you use the Inter-site transfer feature to transfer funds from your PokerStars account to your Full Tilt Poker account, these are treated as real money deposits.

Make up to three deposits, Inter-site transfers or a combination of both within 60 days, and we’ll match them all dollar-for-dollar, up to a maximum bonus of $600.

Your bonus clears at the rate of $1 for every 25 Full Tilt Points earned; to release a bonus increment of $10, you need to earn 250 Full Tilt Points, just by playing your favorite real-money games. You also get to keep the points you accumulate, which can be exchanged for items in the Full Tilt Store, a variety of Tournament Tickets and Ring Game Tickets, or entry to exclusive satellite tournaments.
    • member001
      member001
      Bronze
      Great. Thanks!