is there still no word on affiliates?

• yearn4u2
      yearn4u2
      Bronze
      Now that the site is already launched and all, we still don't know if we ar?e still being tracked or not? Not a word from full tilt? I started playing there yesterday and it seems like we don't receive any more PS points from playing.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi yearn4u2,

You should probably check out this news piece ;)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/Full-Tilt-Poker-De-Tracks-All-PokerStrategy.com-Players_65378/

Regards,
      Gary
    • yearn4u2
      yearn4u2
      Bronze
      Oh yeah and I read the sticky. Does it mean my starting capital would be confiscated?
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      I read somewhere that if you want to withdraw your starting Capitol and haven't ever made your own deposit then there is some kind of process you need to follow. Probably best to start a thread about that specifically so it gets picked up by PS staff.

No one gets any sort of affiliate rakeback or PS points or anything at all from FTP. All detracked entirely. Same applies to any other affiliation with FTP though, not just PS members getting a raw deal.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey yearn4u2

If you played enough hands/raked enough $ to clear your $50 bonus back in the day then it should be all yours no problem. However if you were looking to withdraw it and had never made a deposit then you would have to do one of three things:

Transfer the funds to your PokerStars account and cash out from there.

Cash out via local bank transfers or check withdrawals.

Deposit first via your chosen method such as Skrill or NETELLER, then withdraw via the same option

But like i say if you cleared the withdrawal requirements for the $50 it should be yours to do with as you please, Whether you want to stay playing on FTP or withdraw it's up to you

Regards
      Carl
    • yearn4u2
      yearn4u2
      Bronze
      How do I know if I've already cleared the bonus? What would happen if I haven't cleared them all?